Register Now
Kane99

Best horror games ever

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Dying lights editions are terrifying indeed, arguably the best survival horror video game I've played so far. But I wouldn't skip mentioning the likes of 'Amnesia: The Dark Descent (2010), Alien Isolation, Silent Hill 2. 

I just played Dying light 2 a few weeks ago and I agree with you on this. I have heard about silent Hill but I never tried it before. What's the game like would you recommend it for someone who never played it before?

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

I just played Dying light 2 a few weeks ago and I agree with you on this. I have heard about silent Hill but I never tried it before. What's the game like would you recommend it for someone who never played it before?

you can take your time to watch the trailer of Dying lights 2 and enjoy once more the beauty of horror game xD. 

That's the trailer of Silent Hill 2, you can watch and know more about the game, you might love the game. 

On 5/31/2022 at 6:01 PM, Head_Hunter said:

you can take your time to watch the trailer of Dying lights 2 and enjoy once more the beauty of horror game xD. 

That's the trailer of Silent Hill 2, you can watch and know more about the game, you might love the game. 

The trailer you posted is for the movie silent Hill: revelation. Were you actually referring to the movie or the Game itself?

Dying light 2 always gives me some good thrills any time I play and it has a really fascinating story line.

On 5/31/2022 at 8:56 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Dying lights editions are terrifying indeed, arguably the best survival horror video game I've played so far. But I wouldn't skip mentioning the likes of 'Amnesia: The Dark Descent (2010), Alien Isolation, Silent Hill 2. 

I have been meaning to play The Dark Descent for the last 2 months but being into Alien Isolation haven't allowed me to. I played Dying Light first release a while ago before dropping it for the 2nd release. 

Just now, Jasmin said:

Dying Light, Silent Hill, Resident Evil are some of the popular horror games that I have played. But I am not a fan of horror genre.

Amongst all of the Resident Evil franchise, it's Resident Evil 4 that stood out for me the most, then followed by Resident Evil Village. 

- Condemned: Criminal Origins

- Eternal Darkness

- Dino crisis 

These are the kind of horror games I played in the past that I wouldn't easily forget. It's been a while I played them, but my childhood days around this three games were noteworthy. 

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

SOMA Is another Intriguing horror game though I haven't played it but gameplay videos and reviews about it are interesting. It's a game I would recommend and also would like to play too.

The game trailer looks creepy enough from the trailer. I'm yet to play it either but from the looks of what I have seen in the trailer, it's definitely going to be an interesting game. I'd be looking for its reviews to help make my decision on the game. 

On 5/31/2022 at 1:01 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah that second trailer is of the second Silent Hill movie, it's not a good movie, that's for sure lol. But it was funny. 

Here's the original trailer for the game itself: 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game trailer looks creepy enough from the trailer. I'm yet to play it either but from the looks of what I have seen in the trailer, it's definitely going to be an interesting game. I'd be looking for its reviews to help make my decision on the game. 

I had same feeling when I first saw that trailer, the fact that the trailer started with mutilated dead bodies sprawled over the floor of what Looked like a laboratory or some sort of spaceship that was under serious siege, I knew from that very moment that it would certainly be a video game worth playing.