Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get bored of doing the same things over and over in games?

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PC is a quality device too for gaming, especially the gaming PC. Not a PC brings the best quality out of a video game. 

It's the best and most gamers have a good reason why they argue that as it's the next best gaming platform where you can mod anything. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the best and most gamers have a good reason why they argue that as it's the next best gaming platform where you can mod anything. 

Modding is what sets PC games apart from other gaming platforms. It's hard to successfully mod games on consoles and as such, most gamers are fancing PC games more. 

On 10/12/2020 at 1:00 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Recently I read a philosopher saying that if we lived forever, we’d get sick of even the things we love and inevitably want to go away. Underlying assumptions of his argument aside, it did make me think about repetitious experiences in gaming, particularly with respect to open world games I’ve been playing for years. I do sometimes bore of doing the same quests over and over, but I don’t find I ever tire of another sunrise or sunset in Skyrim, or just spending time with places and characters I care about. What about you?

If it's a game that offers or gives me the opportunity to customize my characters, I'd take that up and explore getting a perfect built character than repeating one boring task over and over again. 

On 10/30/2021 at 7:25 PM, Heatman said:

If it's a game that offers or gives me the opportunity to customize my characters, I'd take that up and explore getting a perfect built character than repeating one boring task over and over again. 

When you fancy customizing your playing characters, it definitely going to be a demanding task and it's never a boring task because you're looking perfection in your character's looks. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you fancy customizing your playing characters, it definitely going to be a demanding task and it's never a boring task because you're looking perfection in your character's looks. 

Seriously, you might feel like yes, this is exactly how I want my character to be and you wake up tomorrow with a whole different thought and so the work continues again.