Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get bored of doing the same things over and over in games?

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you might feel like yes, this is exactly how I want my character to be and you wake up tomorrow with a whole different thought and so the work continues again. 

Haha, that's the beauty of games that offers character's customization. You will never get satisfied with how they look and you keep upgrading. 

On 11/3/2021 at 4:27 PM, Boblee said:

Haha, that's the beauty of games that offers character's customization. You will never get satisfied with how they look and you keep upgrading. 

Yeah, I never get tired of character's customization. It's in fact the only thing that I enjoy doing over and over again without getting tired. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I hate repeating same thing over and over no doubt. I love to play video games which increases my immersion, and brings different features in the next level to keep me playing. 

Personally, I don't think that any gamer fancy doing that at all because it's just a complete waste of time. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't think that any gamer fancy doing that at all because it's just a complete waste of time. 

Even if their are gamers who love such, it will be few. Because no gamer love repetitive moments of gaming. That will make me fade up with the game, and lack motivation. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

In Skyrim, fallout, TLOU, MGP, you wouldn't feel bored repeating same features over and over again without change in game-play or look of the background. 

Between The Last Of Us and The Last Of Us II, which one would you consider to have a less repeated tasks? 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Between The Last Of Us and The Last Of Us II, which one would you consider to have a less repeated tasks? 

The edition I played is The Last Of Us II, which I experienced at my friend's place, I never played the version 1 of the game, so, I wouldn't compare. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The edition I played is The Last Of Us II, which I experienced at my friend's place, I never played the version 1 of the game, so, I wouldn't compare. 

You should try and play the first part of The Last Of Us as it would help you with the game's background build up.