Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get bored of doing the same things over and over in games?

6 minutes ago, Darth said:

The Cayo Perico heist is a great way to make money in GTA Online. Unfortunately, it's the only good way so you kind of have to keep playing it over and over again if you want to afford some of the things in the game. It definitely gets boring if you have to do it all the time.

Personally, once I manage to replay one more than three times, it gets cold for me doing it for the fourth time and that would be one big punishment. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am concerned for poor graphics, that's why I seek for the F.F 7 to be remastered, due to its poor graphics game-play. But the gameplay is inch perfect, I still love it till date. 

If graphics is really a very big concern for you, then I would recommend going straight to playing the Remake of Final Fantasy 7. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

If graphics is really a very big concern for you, then I would recommend going straight to playing the Remake of Final Fantasy 7. 

Final Fantasy 7 remake isn't made, we are still anticipating the consideration of the video game F.F 7 remake, at the moment their is no concrete news leading to that. 

3 hours ago, Syntax said:

I think it depends. If you are doing the same task in different areas, no. But if it’s legit the same task in the same area repeated, then I can see how it’s a grind and can get boring (I rarely do get bored of those). 

Some people find fun in actually repeating same tasks, and seriously I don't know how they do it because it gets to the point where seeing the same place gets me off.