Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get bored of doing the same things over and over in games?

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a very slim chance that you can actually be able to know a boring game from just watching their trailers. Reviews might work. 

Yeah, review is nice option too to consider. But their are good trailers posted by YouTubers that have proven to be better when it comes to rendering genuine recommendations to gamers. 

37 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Sometimes, I'll attempt very ridiculous challenges just to spice up my experience with any game such as completing the game using a fork as a weapon (I've actually done that in Skyrim).

You're simply enjoying your time with the game 'skyrim, that's why you're simply testing out any available weapons at your disposal. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're simply enjoying your time with the game 'skyrim, that's why you're simply testing out any available weapons at your disposal. 

The fork isn't really a weapon per say... and wasn't even really designed to be used in battle. Only through enchanting that fork did it become strong enough to kill anyone.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

The fork isn't really a weapon per say... and wasn't even really designed to be used in battle. Only through enchanting that fork did it become strong enough to kill anyone.

Hmm, if so, then this game 'skyrim is simply very realistic like RL game. I'll surely try this game when I launch PS4 or windows 10 PC soon. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Sometimes, I'll attempt very ridiculous challenges just to spice up my experience with any game such as completing the game using a fork as a weapon (I've actually done that in Skyrim).

I haven't really played up anything tangible in Skyrim but from the looks of everything, it seems like it's going to be an exciting game. 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:41 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, review is nice option too to consider. But their are good trailers posted by YouTubers that have proven to be better when it comes to rendering genuine recommendations to gamers. 

Seriously, it's the best thing to do especially in a situation where you are on a slim budget, so your buy must be spot on. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the best thing to do especially in a situation where you are on a slim budget, so your buy must be spot on. 

That's not dearie, and it's the best to minimize the high rate of buying games out of weird luck. Because bit will be mind blowing when I spend carelessly like that. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I haven't really played up anything tangible in Skyrim but from the looks of everything, it seems like it's going to be an exciting game. 

When it comes to open world games, Skyrim is at least among the top 10 there is. There are a few bugs here and there in the game but it's a decent one. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

When it comes to open world games, Skyrim is at least among the top 10 there is. There are a few bugs here and there in the game but it's a decent one. 

What's the best thing that you love so much about the open world game Skyrim? The dragons and summons are my get go in the game. 

On 10/22/2021 at 6:16 PM, killamch89 said:

It's one of the things that keeps you hanging on with such games that are boring to some extent. If you are able to find a task that can shift that boring session, it helps. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's the best thing that you love so much about the open world game Skyrim? The dragons and summons are my get go in the game. 

The endless possibilities of what you can explore in open world games is what makes it even more enjoyable for me. It's part of what I fancy a lot in such games.