Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get bored of doing the same things over and over in games?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - there is no fun in it anymore. I'd better go to sleep or play another whole new different game than waste my time on such games. 

That would simply be an act of repeating myself. I wouldn't bargain in such act of repeating myself over a video game. I rather go off and play another. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you already know what you are going to do in the next task because you have already completed it in the previous stage makes the game uninteresting to play. 

Unless I don't have anything else meaningful to do with my time that I would stick to replaying those kind of games to probably kill time. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I rather use my time to surf online than wasting it on a boring video games, if it's the only option left. I am happy because we have multitude of games to look up to. 

The options that's available to choose from when it comes to video games makes it very easy to drop any game that's boring. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

The options that's available to choose from when it comes to video games makes it very easy to drop any game that's boring. 

Exactly - This is why I wouldn't ever stick to one pathetic boring game when I can easily choose another from over 100 games that I have already. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - This is why I wouldn't ever stick to one pathetic boring game when I can easily choose another from over 100 games that I have already. 

There are so many games out already so far in this year 2021 and 2020 that are very captivating than one boring game. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, Boblee said:

Sure, I can't fancy my hands in any video game that requires me to go through boringness. I'll simply play games which I find favour playing and it isn't boring. 

On 10/19/2021 at 4:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I rather use my time to surf online than wasting it on a boring video games, if it's the only option left. I am happy because we have multitude of games to look up to. 

Yeah - so you can hope another one if you're bored.

28 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I can hook up with any one that interests me, and not the ones that are simply boring. I wouldn't spend money on a boring game. 

Sometimes you don't even know it's boring until you actually start playing it yourself...

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why the trailer is always there to watch, go to game review site, get true facts about what you want from a video game before going on to buy. 

There is a very slim chance that you can actually be able to know a boring game from just watching their trailers. Reviews might work. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Sometimes you don't even know it's boring until you actually start playing it yourself...

Exactly, it's the only way to actually find out first hand whether a video game is boring or not. You might know from reviews but playing it is always the best way.