Register Now
Kane99

Remothered: Broken Porcelain

Remothered: Broken Porcelain recently came out. I've seen some reviews, and they all seem unfavorable about the experience. I think this game was meant for the cult following the first game garnered. I haven't played either game, but I still think I'd like to give them both a try. Especially the new one, as it does look kind of fun. 

Yes, but this is a topic specifically for Remothered: Broken Porcelain. That topic is geared for discussions about the best horror games not just one game. So I don't see a problem with creating a topic just for the game. I also don't see any other topics made for the game so I figured it was fair game to post a topic for it. 

I think I'm going to wait for a deal on this one to pick it up. I want to give it a shot, because from the streams I've watched of it so far, the game looks scary. The controls don't look super great though. But yeah, will wait for a sale to come to buy it. 

On 10/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, The Blackangel said:

I got it for $30. And from the time I have spent playing it so far, it hasn't disappointed and is well worth that $30. After playing it, I say it is easily worth twice that. Regardless of what you pay, you won't regret it.

Oh, I was under the impression it was like $50 or so. That's even better then. I still might wait for a deal to come along before picking it up. I'm a patient person. 😄 Anyway, I watched some more streams of it recently and I'm getting more interested in playing it now. 

hmm interesting. i was looking at switch games on nintendo & saw this & immediately thought of clock tower & haunting ground. i distinctly remember being young & my mom playing clock tower 3 and thinking the piano music was so pretty & that scissor lady yelling "SNIPPITY SNAP!" has stuck with me for a long time.

On 10/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, The Blackangel said:

I got it for $30. And from the time I have spent playing it so far, it hasn't disappointed and is well worth that $30. After playing it, I say it is easily worth twice that. Regardless of what you pay, you won't regret it.

Does it give you the creeps? Who would you recommend this game to?

On 10/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, The Blackangel said:

It's still sold at $30 right now or is it available on steam because it really would be cheaper if it's available on steam?