Register Now
killamch89

Games that you totally loved/love but were really terrible at

For myself, It's definitely CS: GO. Now, here me out...I'm not sure if it's rotten luck or I'm just bad at the game but every time I play well, we end up losing most times but when I play like absolute baloney, we end up winning. I know it doesn't make any sense but that's how it is for me. What about you?

2 minutes ago, m76 said:

I usually hate games that I'm bad at. Maybe The Last of Us is the exception, but even there I hated playing it but the story kept me going against my better judgement.

Seriously, it's very frustrating when you go at a game over and over again but keep hitting a brickwall. It leaves a sore feeling in one's gut. 

I'm alwaus bad trying to get good high scores when starting off any new game, but with CSGO you get bad and good days 😉 I can win and me on the top of the leaderboard or other times right on the bottom. 

GAme that I always bad at is thehunter call of the wild, I do like the game and play with other people, but bad at it. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Considering that I have been trying for more than 30 years to beat this damn game I have to say Legacy Of The Wizard. It's a great game, but enough to make you want to put a gun barrel in your mouth.

Are you seriously kidding me with 30 years of a particular game play and still yet to beat it. It must really irk you whenever you get back to the game. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you seriously kidding me with 30 years of a particular game play and still yet to beat it. It must really irk you whenever you get back to the game. 

I'm not joking. I wish I was. But that's the good thing about NES games. The difficulty and uniqueness of the games can make them a multiple decades long challenge. I may be dead for 100 years and reincarnated as a squirrel before I beat the dirty bastard. But I will at some point.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm not joking. I wish I was. But that's the good thing about NES games. The difficulty and uniqueness of the games can make them a multiple decades long challenge. I may be dead for 100 years and reincarnated as a squirrel before I beat the dirty bastard. But I will at some point.

Wow - As long as it doesn't get the gamer frustrated with playing it, then it's definitely a worthy challenge that you would like to keep getting back to. 

4 hours ago, Patrik said:

that's me with Hitman Blood Money in a nutshell lol, i just can't figure out how every mission can be done without Youtube

Was the game really that difficult to play? I'm yet to get into Hitman games but I'm sure one day I'd get the chance for it. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Was the game really that difficult to play? I'm yet to get into Hitman games but I'm sure one day I'd get the chance for it. 

i played other hitman games and they weren't really tough as this one, yet i enjoyed it!

5 minutes ago, Patrik said:

i played other hitman games and they weren't really tough as this one, yet i enjoyed it!

Personally I think that when a game isn't oddly easy and not too repetitive in its activity, it's definitely going to enjoyable.

On 9/1/2021 at 1:20 PM, Patrik said:

that's me with Hitman Blood Money in a nutshell lol, i just can't figure out how every mission can be done without Youtube

I've played Hitman Blood Money before and it wasn't that difficult. My favorite mission from the entire series was murder of the crows - I thoroughly enjoyed it because those costumes really got on my nerves.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've played Hitman Blood Money before and it wasn't that difficult. My favorite mission from the entire series was murder of the crows - I thoroughly enjoyed it because those costumes really got on my nerves.

The costumes are really hilarious with their long beaks 😂