Register Now
killamch89

Cyberpunk 2077 Spoiler-Free Review

For all of us excited about Cyberpunk 2077, here's a 2-part spoiler free review courtesy of YongYea. The game looks amazing but I haven't seen any reviews since the day one patch but from what I heard, most bugs are fixed. What do you think about it so far?

And here's part 2

I love how this man goes so in depth in this spoiler free review while GameSpot is saying none of the side quest had nothing to do with main story. But so far good review what people say on steam store. But give it time and we will see. 

On 12/10/2020 at 10:01 PM, killamch89 said:

For all of us excited about Cyberpunk 2077, here's a 2-part spoiler free review courtesy of YongYea. The game looks amazing but I haven't seen any reviews since the day one patch but from what I heard, most bugs are fixed. What do you think about it so far?

And here's part 2

I wouldn't say all issues have been fixed. It's still kind of a buggy mess at times. I'm still having problems on PC where I can't run at points. It's a small issue, but can get annoying when you're in the heat of battle. 

17 hours ago, Empire said:

I love how this man goes so in depth in this spoiler free review while GameSpot is saying none of the side quest had nothing to do with main story. But so far good review what people say on steam store. But give it time and we will see. 

I heard there was a lot of hate going around because some reviewer at Gamestop didn't play the full game when doing her review. She supposedly skipped most of the side missions, didn't do upgrading, crafting, or anything really. She just focussed on the main story and that was her review essentially. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I heard there was a lot of hate going around because some reviewer at Gamestop didn't play the full game when doing her review. She supposedly skipped most of the side missions, didn't do upgrading, crafting, or anything really. She just focussed on the main story and that was her review essentially. 

True, but not going to pleased everyone. most like other not. I think also that the person who is making the review might not be even interested in the game or maybe haven't played the game. Seen that happen where people makes reviews and haven't even played the game themselves. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I wouldn't say all issues have been fixed. It's still kind of a buggy mess at times. I'm still having problems on PC where I can't run at points. It's a small issue, but can get annoying when you're in the heat of battle. 

Yeah, I realized that but the game is so graphically intensive that my laptop is getting pretty hot and throttling even with the cooling pad. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's why I don't watch most mainstream reviewers nowadays because they never fully explore a game before posting anything. They just go off one aspect of the game before claiming it's a "full review".

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Review was pretty good m76 but I was getting the warning from chrome for some reason. 

Chrome for some people gives a phising warning, which is completelely unwarranted. Probably someone who dislikes me reported the site as a phising site. I've already submitted a false positive report to google but to no avail it seems.

They'll continue to update it, but if you expect it to be significantly better that's months away. If you are one a last gen console I'd not have bought it at this point. On PC you can play. I've heard horror stories but not encountered anything truly game breaking myself.