Register Now
bomb

How do you feel defeating learners during games.

yeah, it's how they learn to play the game, well, to some extent I imagine. It teaches them defeat and that you're not always going to win. When I was younger, I would play games with my nephew by pretending he was also playing, but the controller would be unplugged. It's always funny when they learn that the controller was never connected lol. 

But yeah, I have no issues with it, because we all need to learn about defeat in games like that. 

It' all apart of the process and it helps you get stronger and even fight stronger people and survive or in some cases, catch them off guard(this is from the learner or newbie aspect). If I'm on the other side of the fence, I don't normally pick on weak. inexperienced players - I tend to pick fights with the strongest people. The only way I'd attack a newbie/learner is if they accidentally got in the way. In fact, I tend to help out newbies with running dungeons or even give them a bit of advice.

On 12/14/2020 at 2:13 PM, The Blackangel said:

Sooner or later people have to learn that just because you're new, does not mean you're special. Experience is the hardest teacher. It gives the test first and the lesson second.

Exactly, we are all learners at one point in time and then get better after the lesson was taught either in an easy or hard way.