Register Now
killamch89

Apple Airpods Max Review - How Much Money?!

On 12/19/2020 at 1:07 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

Agreed. I can't believe Flossy said they were worth the $550. There is no way they are worth $550. Insanity.

I agree - there are so many better bluetooth wireless headphones I can think of that perform way better for far less.

On 12/20/2020 at 8:21 AM, Empire said:

There’s no question these headphones are built tremendously, the sound however doesn’t justify the price. But that much? flip that. Good review but not expecting me buying them.

It goes in the same category as the Apple monitor stand for $999, I'm not even looking at them...

On 12/31/2020 at 7:54 AM, Peterlight said:

I think they are using the chance of making the most wanted device in the world to display unimaginable prices on their product.

I just never know why I don't own an apple device yet.

This is probably the worst Apple product out of the lot because it's ridiculously overpriced and is far worse in many other areas than many bluetooth headphones around the same price point.

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Indeed ridicuously over priced and the thing is you get other better brands. like boat, JBL, seinhessier etc. and it seems like you can get them lot cheaper in near future too. 

I get that Apple products are "Premium priced" but they're far more expensive than the other Premium priced products you just named as well and have no advantage over them. There's not one innovative thing about the Airpods max.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I get that Apple products are "Premium priced" but they're far more expensive than the other Premium priced products you just named as well and have no advantage over them. There's not one innovative thing about the Airpods max.

Yes I can buy the other brands twice in same year but buying apple products I have to justify the purchase for next 4 years. apple is rich peoples games. 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:52 AM, skyfire said:

Yes I can buy the other brands twice in same year but buying apple products I have to justify the purchase for next 4 years. apple is rich peoples games. 

I agree - I mean, have we forgotten about the $999 monitor stand? Can you imagine, a piece of metal to hold up a monitor is more expensive than most high-end computer monitors.