Register Now
Steerminator

Games I am (and have been for months now) waiting for and looking forward to

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm ready falling deep in love with playing on Nintendo Switch because I have been with my Playstation 4 for too long. 

And you even got the Nintendo switch newly. Believe such made you to grow more appetite with your Nintendo switch device since is brand new and recently purchased. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

And you even got the Nintendo switch newly. Believe such made you to grow more appetite with your Nintendo switch device since is brand new and recently purchased. 

Yeah, Nintendo Switch have been a joy giver for me ever since I purchased it. I can't really let it go because it's so cool. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I say that I'm thinking about how Playstation 6 is going to be, would it be considered to be too forward? 

xD, we are still dealing with the current PS5 before talking about the prospect of PS6, when it launched. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Nintendo Switch have been a joy giver for me ever since I purchased it. I can't really let it go because it's so cool. 

You shouldn't let it go, because it is given you all you want, which is excellent. It just like me given away or given away my PS4. If I do, then it signals the end of my gaming. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't wait to get Gran Turismo 7. Yeah, it's out already since 4th March but I don't get it immediately it's out. 

Yeah, it's something that I know very well about as well because it's going to save you a lot of stress not getting it early. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I know very well about as well because it's going to save you a lot of stress not getting it early. 

Seriously, it's something that happened to me in the past when I purchased Gran Turismo 2 immediately it came out. 

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that happened to me in the past when I purchased Gran Turismo 2 immediately it came out. 

You probably never knew better at the time and I believed that with time, you got so good at when you were to get or not to get games.