Register Now
Steerminator

Games I am (and have been for months now) waiting for and looking forward to

15 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

They have a dumb way of naming them. When STALKER 2 comes in December it'll actually be the fourth game in the series.

There is actually a very big chance that the game would not be released this December but the next year from the way they've been developing and releasing games right now.

18 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

They have a dumb way of naming them. When STALKER 2 comes in December it'll actually be the fourth game in the series.

Let's just hope they don't disappoint with the release on December because it looks like I'm seeing it happening. 

14 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

Ya it was supposed to be released in April but now it's (hopefully)coming in December.GSC sometimes does this.Delay delay.

They should learn from what happened to Cyberpunk 2077. It's a very good case study for other companies to learn. 

On 2/7/2022 at 3:06 PM, Boblee said:

I actually got a refund for the Cyberpunk 2077 I had got and never purchased it again after their patches and later release. I just gave up on the game. 

Where did you purchase it man, and did they refund you complete? 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:13 AM, Boblee said:

I purchased most of my games from Steam and I'm very sure that it was through Steam that I had purchased then. 

That's cool, steam got lots of video games for any gamer to pick. I don't know if steam sells cheaper than PSN, Amazon and other online gaming marketplace. 

33 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, steam got lots of video games for any gamer to pick. I don't know if steam sells cheaper than PSN, Amazon and other online gaming marketplace. 

Amazon isn't generally a software video games online store. Definitely, steam is going to have more games than them and sell cheaper. 

41 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Amazon isn't generally a software video games online store. Definitely, steam is going to have more games than them and sell cheaper. 

I understand that Amazon isn't focused fully on selling game stuffs, but they deal on games. If so, then it means steam is the better option to buy games. 

35 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I understand that Amazon isn't focused fully on selling game stuffs, but they deal on games. If so, then it means steam is the better option to buy games. 

There is no way you would expect to compare the dealings of Amazon and Steam. They are definitely not the same thing at all. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you would expect to compare the dealings of Amazon and Steam. They are definitely not the same thing at all. 

Whet I really meant when I listed Amazon in the list is because, they're also selling digital/physical version of video games which is what steam is doing also. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Whet I really meant when I listed Amazon in the list is because, they're also selling digital/physical version of video games which is what steam is doing also. 

Steam is strictly video games while Amazon is more like a supermarket 🛒

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

There may be a few games sellers listed on Amazon.com but it doesn't make it a gaming site in my opinion. There are online stores that's set up solely for gaming. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

There may be a few games sellers listed on Amazon.com but it doesn't make it a gaming site in my opinion. There are online stores that's set up solely for gaming. 

That's exactly what steam, PSN network is all about. The both marketplace are simply created for video games specifically, Amazon is for varieties.