Register Now
Steerminator

Games I am (and have been for months now) waiting for and looking forward to

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Shadow Warrior 3 looks dope. Never played the series, but I'm tempted to try this one. I need to play the first two Bayonetta games. Played a demo for the first, but never full on played either games. I need to change that one of these days. 

It looks a lot like the modern doom games and has funny humor to boot so i'm definitely getting it at launch. 

Yeah, you should defo try bayonetta games. Just a heads up, make sure you learn dodge offset before doing anything else in that game or your going to have a hard time.

11 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Final Fantasy XVI was announced in September 2020 for PS5, but there hasn't been much information about it since.

If Square Enix don't over kill the game, it's going to be something very exciting to play. 

12 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

No, I dont think there has been. It's been radio silence since the trailer back in 2020.

Seriously, that's 2 years from now and they are not even making any fuss on the game. Well, they might be pulling the plug on the game...who knows? 

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's 2 years from now and they are not even making any fuss on the game. Well, they might be pulling the plug on the game...who knows? 

I don't think they are, they're just staying silent to surprise the fans by showing a new trailer close to launch.

1 minute ago, NightmareFarm said:

I don't think they are, they're just staying silent to surprise the fans by showing a new trailer close to launch.

Let's keep our fingers crossed then and wait on them endlessly for how long 😩...? 

19 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

They said its coming out sooner than expected. I hope they mean this. I'm guessing it will come out early 2023.

If they don't make any new announcement about the game's update this year, we are definitely not going to see it in 2023. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they don't make any new announcement about the game's update this year, we are definitely not going to see it in 2023. 

I'm sure we will see it in E3. Part of the reason they haven't shown much is because they've been focusing on advertising and working on forspoken which releases in may.

Edited by NightmareFarm

1 hour ago, NightmareFarm said:

I'm sure we will see it in E3. Part of the reason they haven't shown much is because they've been focusing on advertising and working on forspoken which releases in may.

Yeah, they are definitely going to do what's best for their business irrespective of what their fans look up to.