Register Now
Steerminator

Games I am (and have been for months now) waiting for and looking forward to

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Amazon also has a media streaming platform similar to Nexus, Internet servers and other services. I think that's what he meant by supermarket.

I think so too, Amazon is simply everywhere, their is nothing literally one can't see to buy at Amazon store. Which made it pour out huge amount of gain for Jeff bezos. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree with this - Amazon has a business venture in most industries but are poor in most other segments besides being an online shopping platform.

Exactly, it's actually why I don't or hardly look to Amazon for anything called digital copies of video games because it's not their area of expertise for me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's actually why I don't or hardly look to Amazon for anything called digital copies of video games because it's not their area of expertise for me. 

Steam and some other gaming online stores gives you a lot more on your video games more than what Amazon has got to offer. 

Well just to stick to topic title, can't say there are games i'm looking forward towards months on end, time flies by so fast i don't have the time to think about release dates or what games come out all that much.  

As a kid yeah there were a lot of games i looked forward to months before they even came out, but as an adult nah.

Just now, Yaramaki said:

Well just to stick to topic title, can't say there are games i'm looking forward towards months on end, time flies by so fast i don't have the time to think about release dates or what games come out all that much.  

As a kid yeah there were a lot of games i looked forward to months before they even came out, but as an adult nah.

I'm looking forward to at least, Gran Turismo 7, Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West. I can't ignore those 3 games. 

18 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Bayonetta 3

Horizon Forbidden West

Shadow Warrior 3

Ghostwire:Tokyo

Final Fantasy 16

Forspoken

Shadow Warrior 3 looks dope. Never played the series, but I'm tempted to try this one. I need to play the first two Bayonetta games. Played a demo for the first, but never full on played either games. I need to change that one of these days. 

19 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Bayonetta 3

Horizon Forbidden West

Shadow Warrior 3

Ghostwire:Tokyo

Final Fantasy 16

Forspoken

Is there any plans on ground for the making of Final Fantasy 16? I haven't been following Square Enix's updates well for a while. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Is there any plans on ground for the making of Final Fantasy 16? I haven't been following Square Enix's updates well for a while. 

Final Fantasy XVI was announced in September 2020 for PS5, but there hasn't been much information about it since.

8 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Final Fantasy XVI was announced in September 2020 for PS5, but there hasn't been much information about it since.

Wow, I wonder what's the storyline of the game would be like. Final Fantasy series have been one of my favorites from them, they should do it well.