Register Now
Steerminator

Games I am (and have been for months now) waiting for and looking forward to

On 2/26/2022 at 12:35 AM, Heatman said:

I'm waiting for his review on Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring. It's definitely going to be something worth watching.. 

I have seen some reviews of the game already. Let me see if I can get you some of it to see for yourself. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have seen some reviews of the game already. Let me see if I can get you some of it to see for yourself. 

I already just completed watching the review of IGN on Elden Ring and it's very interesting in all they exposed. 

On 2/28/2022 at 8:18 AM, Heatman said:

Having the Witcher 3 ported to Switch says a lot how good the game is. I really enjoyed it there. 

Yeah, is one of those action role playing game you'll enjoy playing due to its excellent gameplay and graphics. I have other options that's why I wasn't paying attention to it. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, is one of those action role playing game you'll enjoy playing due to its excellent gameplay and graphics. I have other options that's why I wasn't paying attention to it. 

Seriously, I think that it's something that I really enjoyed playing more on switch than on the other platforms the game was available. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I think that it's something that I really enjoyed playing more on switch than on the other platforms the game was available. 

That means you prefer your switch console as better suited than any other platform for the game right? 

Edited by Head_Hunter

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That means you prefer your switch console as better suited than any other platform for the game right? 

No, not exactly what I was trying to say. There are some games that I enjoy playing more on switch than on Playstation or PC. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:28 AM, Boblee said:

No, not exactly what I was trying to say. There are some games that I enjoy playing more on switch than on Playstation or PC. 

That's cool points you've made. It is like that, especially when we have 2 or more consoles. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool points you've made. It is like that, especially when we have 2 or more consoles. 

Yeah, that's very much how I'm enjoying playing on my Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and my ever loving PC. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very much how I'm enjoying playing on my Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and my ever loving PC. 

My Playstation 4 will always be my first go to when it comes to playing any game. It's only when it's not available on PS4 that I look at other ones. 

On 1/26/2022 at 2:40 PM, Heatman said:

You can add God of War Ragnarok for me. I'm eagerly watching and waiting for the game to be released as soon as possible, although I don't want it rushed and messed up. 

God of war. I so much love this game. It's in my list already. Waiting for it to be released like right now. 

3 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

God of war. I so much love this game. It's in my list already. Waiting for it to be released like right now. 

God of war Ragnarok is yet to be released and even the actual release date have not been announced yet. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

You got lots of platforms you're playing with why won't you enjoy video games at its best when you have all this platforms available to you. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You got lots of platforms you're playing with why won't you enjoy video games at its best when you have all this platforms available to you. 

I'm ready falling deep in love with playing on Nintendo Switch because I have been with my Playstation 4 for too long. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm ready falling deep in love with playing on Nintendo Switch because I have been with my Playstation 4 for too long. 

With the kind of video games that are available on the switch for you to play, there is no way you wouldn't love the platform.