Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most painful character deaths?

The white phosphorus scene when Walker kills the refugees is one of the first times in a game I actually regretted my actions. The way how the soldier with his face burnt off pointed at the refugees and you see the remains of one of them holding her child truly shook me.

It's in RDR2, but that's all I'm saying. I don't want to give any specific spoilers since I know a lot of people here haven't played it yet, and we all despise spoilers. I also know we're not too fond of those that shout out spoilers. I'm already not all that well thought of here, so I figure just let it be. I have enough enemies, and I neither need nor have room for more.

So to put it simply, have a box of tissues ready when you play RDR2, because you will cry.

On 4/13/2021 at 10:41 PM, killamch89 said:

The white phosphorus scene when Walker kills the refugees is one of the first times in a game I actually regretted my actions. The way how the soldier with his face burnt off pointed at the refugees and you see the remains of one of them holding her child truly shook me.

This is it for me, especially when I looked at the innocent civilians who were helpless to the decay white phosphorus tears at human skin.