Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you like trying to reach places on maps you aren’t supposed to?

I do! i always loved having a walk in places where some cutscenes are taking places (mostly interiors) but players never have the chance to visit them, luckily, noclip mod exists and you can actually do that in lot of games!

All the time, I love to find off limits places. Like in GTA3 the intro cinematic takes place in a city block that is part of the main gamee map just detached from it.

On another note, I just recently discovered a ton of secret places in the countyside map of Mafia, the original game. As someone ported the whole map into BeamNg, and with no limitations or boundaries present you can go anywhere on the map, and surprisingly there are several setpieces on the countryside map that are probably part of cutscenes from the game.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:06 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Is anyone else like completely obsessed with trying to get to hard-to-reach places on maps, especially if the devs didn’t intend it?

Sometimes when I'm in the mood of exploring, I wouldn't mind checking out places on the map that I should but just for catching up sakes.