Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most unlucky times you’ve experienced while gaming?

There's a part in RDR2 where you're ambushed in a barn. And the guy gets you pinned down, and kills you. You can't get out of it, so if he takes you down right you have to wait to die and then retry it again in the hopes that you stay on your feet the next time. I fought this fucker for over an hour a few night ago because the god damn game wouldn't fucking let me get out of his bullshit. If you've ever wanted to see a psycho bitch looking at Chernobyl level nuclear in the rearview mirror, then you should have been here. But you would literally have been afraid for your safety. My girl was and she knows I would never lay a hand on her.

Once I was in a pretty tough battle in GTA 5 online but were having a shootout in helicopters when me and crew's own were so badly damaged that we jumped out mid-air and was parachuting down. Guess who that helicopter hit on their descent? That's right, it crash landed into me - I was like "That was a final destination moment right there".🤣🤣 I wasn't even mad - my whole crew was laughing.

Bad luck happens in real life too. Ran over a nail on the highway? Fuck my life. Just gotta move on and accept there wasn’t anything you could do about it. If you let it get to your head then you should probably take a break but if you’re anything like me, played this game for 5 years. Then you just say ‘unlucky, better luck next time’ and pretend it never happened

12 hours ago, Patrik said:

i won, that's why i posted it here, because it's too unlucky uhh :(

lol - Yeah we all have those days. Some of my most embarrassing deaths in GTA online included me crashing into a traffic light on the oppressor with me being ejected some yards away dieing from the impact. The worst part about it I was there saying I'm a pro at flying the oppressor and that happens -_-.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

lol - Yeah we all have those days. Some of my most embarrassing deaths in GTA online included me crashing into a traffic light on the oppressor with me being ejected some yards away dieing from the impact. The worst part about it I was there saying I'm a pro at flying the oppressor and that happens -_-.

that's a routine in GTA Online, chaos everywhere xd

On 5/22/2021 at 9:37 AM, Patrik said:

that's a routine in GTA Online, chaos everywhere xd

True and I wouldn't have it any other way but sometimes I just feel like when I am unlucky in GTA 5 online it's always in quick succession one after other and I can only laugh at how awful my luck can be sometimes.

On 5/19/2021 at 8:59 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What is the worst string of bad luck you have had while gaming?

Seriously, it's very painful getting to lose a match in the 89 minute when playing a very competitive football tournament. I broke my pad one day. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's very painful getting to lose a match in the 89 minute when playing a very competitive football tournament. I broke my pad one day. 

Oh come on! Don't outbust your anger on those innocent pads. I know the feeling to loose a match at the 89th minute. I play football myself and also play FIFA in my PC. So I can understand your feeling very well.

Try to play defensive in the last minutes. Don't go for extraordinary heroic attempts. That's what we do in real game too.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh come on! Don't outbust your anger on those innocent pads. I know the feeling to loose a match at the 89th minute. I play football myself and also play FIFA in my PC. So I can understand your feeling very well.

Try to play defensive in the last minutes. Don't go for extraordinary heroic attempts. That's what we do in real game too.

Seriously, it's something that pisses me off big time. I rather lose when there are still ample time left than to lose 1-0 in 89th minutes 🙄

On 7/22/2021 at 12:28 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that pisses me off big time. I rather lose when there are still ample time left than to lose 1-0 in 89th minutes 🙄

What about getting a head shot at the last minute of completing a mission?

I have just played PUBG, and when I was about to win the mission, that unexpected headshot from a Sniper cocked up my fantasy.😒

Edited by Razor1911

On 7/24/2021 at 9:04 AM, Razor1911 said:

What about getting a head shot at the last minute of completing a mission?

I have just played PUBG, and when I was about to win the mission, that unexpected headshot from a Sniper cocked up my fantasy.😒

Haha, that's a total heartbreak, seriously I can't really understand how that would make me feel. Sniper from no where that I probably missed 😂