Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with crafting/building systems that offer the most freedom?

There's a lot of crafting in RDR2. You can craft all sorts of weapons, tonics, horse items, and cook different kinds of foods if you have the ingredients. You can also bring hides back to camp and have Pearson craft different items for you and for the camp itself.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:53 PM, Patrik said:

I believe Minecraft is the game that does this at the best possible

Seriously, I hate that game with passion. I'm not sure if I would ever play it again in my life. If it's the only game left, I'm giving up. 

19 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I would think something like Tropico or Civilization. Fallout 4 has tons of weapon and gear crafting. It's the most I've ever seen in a game, but I wouldn't say it has the most freedom because you still need to reach certain levels to be able to craft. And to level that up takes away from other abilities. 

I haven't really played Fallout yet and it seems like a pretty good game to try out. Would you recommend it easily for one to play? 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I haven't really played Fallout yet and it seems like a pretty good game to try out. Would you recommend it easily for one to play? 

It is a good game, but I have an issue with the game because my character always runs into weight issues since I collect everything because there is settlement building and all in Fallout 4, so you need resources. So in an hour of play, I have to spend 30 min. deciding what to keep or throw away so I can move on. Maybe it's just me. But the graphics looks good and lots to explore. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

Just now, Reality vs Adventure said:

It is a good game, but I have an issue with the game because my character always runs into weight issues since I collect everything because there is settlement building and all, so you need resources. So in an hour of play, I have to spend 30 min. deciding what to keep or throw away so I can move on. Maybe it's just me. But the graphics looks good and lots to explore. 

The weight issue doesn't seem to be a big problem if you can be able to choose based on priority what's more important for you to keep and discard the rest. 

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Yeah, good point but I struggle with that. 🤔

Hording is not okay lol. On a more serious note, you could just store some things with followers and shove them in some chest somewhere but try to remember the location.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I hate that game with passion. I'm not sure if I would ever play it again in my life. If it's the only game left, I'm giving up. 

Same here. It's a game for kids actually. The pixel armies are good for children to play and build their own village and everything. I too played it once, and it is really annoying for me, as I mostly pay action RPG games with high intensity.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Same here. It's a game for kids actually. The pixel armies are good for children to play and build their own village and everything. I too played it once, and it is really annoying for me, as I mostly pay action RPG games with high intensity.

There is absolutely nothing that would ever make me to play that game. To be very honest with you, I have a lot of adult friends who are addicted to the game especially the female ones. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There is absolutely nothing that would ever make me to play that game. To be very honest with you, I have a lot of adult friends who are addicted to the game especially the female ones. 

I too have many friends and even my cousins too play minecraft and Pokemon kinda game. These games actually have no thrill for me. 

I know minecraft and Pokemon go both have different fanbase, but these types of games never clicks me to be honest.

Just now, Razor1911 said:

I too have many friends and even my cousins too play minecraft and Pokemon kinda game. These games actually have no thrill for me. 

I know minecraft and Pokemon go both have different fanbase, but these types of games never clicks me to be honest.

Seriously, they are shit games as far as I'm concerned and I don't really see anything that interests those who are addicted to them.