Register Now
Patrik

Hardest mission you have ever played in your entire gaming life

You've actually played the game? I didn't even know Pepsiman existed until AVGN did a video about it last year.

I would say the hardest levels for me would have been the second and third areas in Blaster Master. They are so big, so wide open, and such a maze, that finding the small building that the boss is hiding in is almost impossible if you haven't already done it before. Some of the later levels, while smaller, can be even worse at times.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It has so many rage compilations because of how ridiculously difficult it is. I've only beat it once and I'm not willing to go down that road again lol.

i dunno how i actually forgot to mention the sewers level of Crash Bandicoot 2 too LOL, thanks for the reminder

If you think of hard and not as easy, then playing the same missions or trying to get to do something and ended up dying over and over and over again, after hours of playing you might pass and move on once you get to the point that you did not die.

Same games when you die, takes me some time to get back where I last died and get my bag.

Discluding anything from games that were just dirt cheap and unfair, momentary difficulty spikes, the hardest level I ever beat was probably Cauldron Epsilon from Horizon Zero Dawn's Frozen Wilds DLC. The first time I attempted it was on Ultra Hard Difficultly, but with decent gear, but it turned out there was a couple of resources I would need a lot more of than I normally carried. The frozen wilds DLC is hard enough, so much more challenging than the main game, but this final level in the DLC's enclosed main story was just everything up to 11. I don't want to go into specific detail because I'll inevitably put out some gameplay spoilers and I would rather someone go into it blind, but I will saw pack as much Chillwater, Blaze and potions as possible with as good gear and modifiers as you can get.

On 6/9/2021 at 8:40 PM, Patrik said:

This has to be one of my childhood nightmares that i couldn't complete even now 

what's yours?

I can't really remember the game right now but all I can remember was that it was with my Playstation 1 console. I literally got stuck in one stage where I can't go further or backwards.