Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is your greatest video game accomplishment?

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Getting to the rank of Conquerer in PUBG. It's a very hard job really, only the top500 of the server gets the rank.

I needed to play a lot, and that too strategically so that my XP points don't get affected. 😊

My kid brother is an expert in PUGB with attaining the Platinum which was ranked with the point of 2500-2999 to be there.

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

My kid brother is an expert in PUGB with attaining the Platinum which was ranked with the point of 2500-2999 to be there.

That is not that hard though. Normally if you rank higher than ace V in the previous season, you will automatically get promoted to Gold, which is I think more than 3500 points. 

Normally, in every season I remain above Ace I, so I haven't played in platinum rank for quite some time now.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

That is not that hard though. Normally if you rank higher than ace V in the previous season, you will automatically get promoted to Gold, which is I think more than 3500 points. 

Normally, in every season I remain above Ace I, so I haven't played in platinum rank for quite some time now.

At least you know your say around, and I believe that with more game time on it, there is always a possibility that you can play in Platinum rank and even best it. 

I got Maximum Air trophy in Mad Max. I looked it up how you get it and how I got it was way different. Supposedly you drive off a cliff or something and land it to get the trophy. How I got it, I was on regular land chasing a patrol, and I crashed into a vehicle and flew way up in the air like 1000 feet or something and got a trophy. I was just soaring up there. Then the trophy flashed on screen before I even came back down. That's how much of a bad ass I am. 

I'd say being one of the top 5 PVP fighters in Champion Online with a build that under normal circumstances is useless in PVP or PVE content and I made it into a wrecking ball. The best part is even people who tried to copy my build exactly still weren't as strong or as good as me.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Does surviving playing the game count? Some games have pissed me off so bad, you would think I was headed for a fucking brain hemorrhage.

Haha, it sure definitely counts as far as I'm concerned because when they keep whooping your ass and stopping you from progressing, you haven't accomplished anything. 

On 7/25/2021 at 11:29 PM, Heatman said:

At least you know your say around, and I believe that with more game time on it, there is always a possibility that you can play in Platinum rank and even best it. 

Yeah, as long as the game progresses the rank keeps on upgrading automatically. Most of the players begins with platinum rank only, mainly because the opponent remains noob there. Too easy to increase KD ratio. 😊

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, as long as the game progresses the rank keeps on upgrading automatically. Most of the players begins with platinum rank only, mainly because the opponent remains noob there. Too easy to increase KD ratio. 😊

Most times I hate it when I play against noobs because they kind of make me not get my A game on because they are too easy to deal with.