Register Now
killamch89

I think I Found A Fun MMO - Crossout (If Mad Max Was An MMO)

On 8/7/2021 at 4:15 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, there is no denying that Dirt is a good racing game too. In as much as it's not on the same par with NFS, but it's not totally useless. 

It's all about off-road racing, which is totally different from NFS MW which focuses on Urban city racing. So the genre is different for both, I guess both are good at their own respective gameplay. Though I personally don't like off-road racing that much, unless it has a nice story line. 😊

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

It's all about off-road racing, which is totally different from NFS MW which focuses on Urban city racing. So the genre is different for both, I guess both are good at their own respective gameplay. Though I personally don't like off-road racing that much, unless it has a nice story line. 😊

Yeah, even the name "Dirt" should give you a hint of where the race takes place which is in Dirt setting - sands. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, even the name "Dirt" should give you a hint of where the race takes place which is in Dirt setting - sands. 

Yeah, I know that. Lol. 😆

I meant , the genre is totally different. But as you can look at the video, the graphics are not that bad here. The environment is well created. 😊

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I know that. Lol. 😆

I meant , the genre is totally different. But as you can look at the video, the graphics are not that bad here. The environment is well created. 😊

Yeah, the graphics are very impressive as far as I'm concerned. In as much as it's not in urban city, it looks good too. 

32 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the graphics are very impressive as far as I'm concerned. In as much as it's not in urban city, it looks good too. 

Yeah, what about Volvo game? Have you ever played it? That's the worst racing simulator game I ever purchased lol. 😆 The "Volvo" brand name in the title really disappointed me. 😛

12 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, what about Volvo game? Have you ever played it? That's the worst racing simulator game I ever purchased lol. 😆 The "Volvo" brand name in the title really disappointed me. 😛

Volvo? Are you kidding me? I really hate that car. The sound alone is annoying. I'm not sure if I would be open to play the game. 

On 8/8/2021 at 8:45 PM, Heatman said:

Volvo? Are you kidding me? I really hate that car. The sound alone is annoying. I'm not sure if I would be open to play the game. 

Lol. Yeah, and the game sucks even more. Lol. 😆 I would be the only fool in this universe, who rode a bicycle for 10km to buy that game from a shop . 😣

8 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Lol. Yeah, and the game sucks even more. Lol. 😆 I would be the only fool in this universe, who rode a bicycle for 10km to buy that game from a shop . 😣

Seriously, I wonder never drive that Volvo car 🚙 in real life and I'm not sure what would push me to play it in Video games. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I wonder never drive that Volvo car 🚙 in real life and I'm not sure what would push me to play it in Video games. 

Oh you are talking about the real car? Lol, I have never seen or drive any Volvo car. I only seen some Volvo buses in the roads, but I think they have not launched any commercial cars in our country yet.

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Oh you are talking about the real car? Lol, I have never seen or drive any Volvo car. I only seen some Volvo buses in the roads, but I think they have not launched any commercial cars in our country yet.

I'm very sure that no one would be open to buying the commercial vehicle of it should they be silly enough to make it. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm very sure that no one would be open to buying the commercial vehicle of it should they be silly enough to make it. 

Is it that bad ? Lol 😆

I do travel on Volvo buses, and they are perfectly comfortable. I never had issues. Can't tell about their car segment though. 😆

37 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Is it that bad ? Lol 😆

I do travel on Volvo buses, and they are perfectly comfortable. I never had issues. Can't tell about their car segment though. 😆

It's bad for me, I don't really know how others feel about it but I never really liked it one bit. It's even what influenced my decision against playing the game. 

On 8/8/2021 at 10:01 AM, Razor1911 said:

Volvo? I mean the older Volvos that could be modified were absolute sleepers in the street racing community and feared but Volvos that are more modern are so dull and boring. Who would think to make such a game?

35 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Volvo? I mean the older Volvos that could be modified were absolute sleepers in the street racing community and feared but Volvos that are more modern are so dull and boring. Who would think to make such a game?

Seriously, I keep wondering who they made such games for because I'm definitely not among such set of people. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Microsoft themselves had published the game 😆. Don't know how come they fall prey of simbin. I mean, atleast the quality should be at par with MS brand name. 😊