Register Now
killamch89

I think I Found A Fun MMO - Crossout (If Mad Max Was An MMO)

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Microsoft themselves had published the game 😆. Don't know how come they fall prey of simbin. I mean, atleast the quality should be at par with MS brand name. 😊

As far as I'm concerned, Microsoft had wasted their precious time with publishing the game because I'm never getting it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, Microsoft had wasted their precious time with publishing the game because I'm never getting it. 

Lately, I have seen that Microsoft is doing some experiment with the simulator games. That might be the reason they have gone with the brand name of Volvo. Otherwise , I don't see any other reason to choose Volvo and Simbin as their partners.

20 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Lately, I have seen that Microsoft is doing some experiment with the simulator games. That might be the reason they have gone with the brand name of Volvo. Otherwise , I don't see any other reason to choose Volvo and Simbin as their partners.

Seriously, it's not cut out for me no matter what they do or experiment to make such a game. If it comes with Volvo name, I'm out ASAP. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's not cut out for me no matter what they do or experiment to make such a game. If it comes with Volvo name, I'm out ASAP. 

Microsoft also had recently launched flight simulator 2, which was a hit. So they are like experimenting with these simulation games I guess. Most probably, that's the reason they hadn't continued with the Volvo game, as it was a utter flop. 😆

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Microsoft also had recently launched flight simulator 2, which was a hit. So they are like experimenting with these simulation games I guess. Most probably, that's the reason they hadn't continued with the Volvo game, as it was a utter flop. 😆

They do know it's definitely not good for their business which is why they pulled out because they would lose more again. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They do know it's definitely not good for their business which is why they pulled out because they would lose more again. 

That's the only game I have liked from Microsoft. I have recently heard that even minecraft game also produced by MS. That's even shocking for me, because I don't like that game at all. Lol. 😆

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

That's the only game I have liked from Microsoft. I have recently heard that even minecraft game also produced by MS. That's even shocking for me, because I don't like that game at all. Lol. 😆

I'm pretty sure that there quite a good number of people who loves Minecraft games. My brother's wife loves playing it, so it's not that bad although I don't like it. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm pretty sure that there quite a good number of people who loves Minecraft games. My brother's wife loves playing it, so it's not that bad although I don't like it. 

Yeah, that was totally my personal view actually. The game is boring for me, but there are many people who do like the game. I don't want to hurt their feelings with silly comments .lol.😆

13 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, that was totally my personal view actually. The game is boring for me, but there are many people who do like the game. I don't want to hurt their feelings with silly comments .lol.😆

Yeah, there is no argument on some people loving and enjoying playing Minecraft. It's totally normal. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there is no argument on some people loving and enjoying playing Minecraft. It's totally normal. 

Even Pokemon go was famous in a meanwhile. I didn't played the game, but I watched some of the live streams. It is also a boring game. I do watched and liked Pokemon cartoon series, but this game doens't live up to that story. 😣

On 8/9/2021 at 11:02 PM, Razor1911 said:

Microsoft themselves had published the game 😆. Don't know how come they fall prey of simbin. I mean, atleast the quality should be at par with MS brand name. 😊

I agree but it has to be one of the worst racing games I can remember. The Volvos don't even handle like Volvos ffs - their braking is always good.

On 8/9/2021 at 4:44 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I keep wondering who they made such games for because I'm definitely not among such set of people. 

Maybe older games because most younger gamers prefer cars like the BMW M3, Lamborghinis, Ferraris etc. in their racing games.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree but it has to be one of the worst racing games I can remember. The Volvos don't even handle like Volvos ffs - their braking is always good.

Maybe older games because most younger gamers prefer cars like the BMW M3, Lamborghinis, Ferraris etc. in their racing games.

That's correct. I too prefer to take either Ferrari or Lambo. I hardy think, any racing game except that Volvo game, would  have Volvo cars in option. Lol. 😆

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, I do well agree with you on this one about the kind of gamers and their ages with what they prefer. 

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's correct. I too prefer to take either Ferrari or Lambo. I hardy think, any racing game except that Volvo game, would  have Volvo cars in option. Lol. 😆

Gran Turismo does have Volvos but it belongs to the lower category of cars not the main focus of the game.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Gran Turismo does have Volvos but it belongs to the lower category of cars not the main focus of the game.

I never really cared to ever check them out for any reason whatsoever ever since I started playing Gran Turismo.