Register Now
killamch89

I think I Found A Fun MMO - Crossout (If Mad Max Was An MMO)

You can literally build your vehicles from scratch with all kinds of crazy customization. So far, it feels like a modern day Robocraft which isn't a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination. As a matter of fact, that's probably why I took such a liking to it immediately. So far, it has been a blast. You can watch the video down below:

It's funny how I've never ever seen this game anywhere and it's been out for about 5 years or more and I'm always looking for fun F2P games.

The graphics really looks nice. Atleast it is better than Twisted metal. But how come I have never heard its name before.

I guess it's not that widely famous. Does playing it in multiplayer mode has enough opponents on the server?

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

The graphics really looks nice. Atleast it is better than Twisted metal. But how come I have never heard its name before.

I guess it's not that widely famous. Does playing it in multiplayer mode has enough opponents on the server?

It seems active enough and you can usually always find people to play with. Having said that it is a bit P2W but it's nothing too outrageous like other F2Ps. It's actually a bit more subtle and I'm still enjoying it. As for being better than Twisted Metal, Yes and No. I said the same thing when I learned of it the other day - "how comes I hadn't discovered this game years ago?" There is the occasional lag but nothing too serious.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It seems active enough and you can usually always find people to play with. Having said that it is a bit P2W but it's nothing too outrageous like other F2Ps. It's actually a bit more subtle and I'm still enjoying it. As for being better than Twisted Metal, Yes and No. I said the same thing when I learned of it the other day - "how comes I hadn't discovered this game years ago?" There is the occasional lag but nothing too serious.

Okay. I would give the demo one a try. I would purchase only when I feel I should go for it. BTW, looking at the video its looking awsome. I never liked the graphics of twisted metal, let's try my hands with it now. ☺️

On 7/31/2021 at 9:39 AM, Razor1911 said:

Maybe they didn't publicize it that much which is why most people didn't get to hear or know about it. That might be the reason because I never got to hear about it till now. 

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, but the game is nice. I have tried to watch some of the live streams. It is really an appealing game. 😊

Might be because I am much into racing kinda game. So I do like games having decent gameplay. 😊

Racing games are fun, there is no doubt about that. I have a friend who's only into racing games and no other games. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Racing games are fun, there is no doubt about that. I have a friend who's only into racing games and no other games. 

In my whole gaming career, I had been crazy for different games at different times. Initially I had played prince of Persia a lot. I have completed the forgotten hero and sands of time both.☺️

After that I came into the racing genre, and completed all NFS series I had at that time. At last, again I become a fan of Halo and completed this game for 2times. 😊

7 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

In my whole gaming career, I had been crazy for different games at different times. Initially I had played prince of Persia a lot. I have completed the forgotten hero and sands of time both.☺️

After that I came into the racing genre, and completed all NFS series I had at that time. At last, again I become a fan of Halo and completed this game for 2times. 😊

I'm actually a very good fan of Need for Speed with Need for Speed Most Wanted my favorite of the racing game. What's your favorite NFS? 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm actually a very good fan of Need for Speed with Need for Speed Most Wanted my favorite of the racing game. What's your favorite NFS? 

We have got the same taste, mate. Need for Speed most wanted is my all time favourite racing game. 😊

I also played some other racing games like Dirt and Volvo, NFS undercover, NFS hot pursuit etc. but most wanted is my all time favourite because of its amazing gameplay. 😊

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

We have got the same taste, mate. Need for Speed most wanted is my all time favourite racing game. 😊

I also played some other racing games like Dirt and Volvo, NFS undercover, NFS hot pursuit etc. but most wanted is my all time favourite because of its amazing gameplay. 😊

The fact that all the series of Need for Speed offers something different and unique makes it to never be a boring series. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

The fact that all the series of Need for Speed offers something different and unique makes it to never be a boring series. 

Really agreed. Need for Speed Most Wanted was all about bashing police cars and run away without getting busted. that's why it was called Most Wanted. And every game of NFS provided different environment and gameplay. That's why it never really bored its gamers. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

42 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Really agreed. Need for Speed Most Wanted was all about bashing police cars and run away without getting busted. that's why it was called Most Wanted. And every game of NFS provided different environment and gameplay. That's why it never really bored its gamers. 😊

Yeah, that's a fact. It's the real reason why most people fall in love more with a different NFS series because of what it brings to the table.