Register Now
killamch89

I think I Found A Fun MMO - Crossout (If Mad Max Was An MMO)

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Razor, I actually find Lotuses to be too lightweight, but I'm used to big, heavy U.S. market Chevys like Caprice and Impala.  I have owned one of each in real life.

When you're race tactics is linked with speed and quick velocity movements, then lightweight cars are definitely going to be your thing. 

5 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Razor, I actually find Lotuses to be too lightweight, but I'm used to big, heavy U.S. market Chevys like Caprice and Impala.  I have owned one of each in real life.

So you are a car freak, even your username suppose so. That's great. 😊

So, you have caprice and imapala both? That's nice. I really like cruze, but that is too costly in my place and out of my budget. I now own Hyundai i20. 😊

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

So you are a car freak, even your username suppose so. That's great. 😊

So, you have caprice and imapala both? That's nice. I really like cruze, but that is too costly in my place and out of my budget. I now own Hyundai i20. 😊

Ford is my favorite cars. Not sure if it's a good fit for racing but when it comes to reality usage, it's my number one. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Ford is my favorite cars. Not sure if it's a good fit for racing but when it comes to reality usage, it's my number one. 

Yeah we do have some of the Ford cars in gaming. Ford Mustang is the most famous one. I had raced with this one in many direct missions.

7 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah we do have some of the Ford cars in gaming. Ford Mustang is the most famous one. I had raced with this one in many direct missions.

Yeah, now I remembered correctly about Ford Mustang which is a very good car with good wheel balancing for racing. 

Just to clarify, the Chevys I owned were years ago.  I'm too poor to own a car right now, but I have a feeling I'll own a car again at some point.  And yeah Mustangs are cool, but some generations will not be quick unless you mod them such as the '74-'78 Mustang IIs.  I was considering getting a Chevy Cruze, but I live in America and larger cars are seemingly always built better than small cars in my market.  And yeah, the Hyundai I20 does look pretty cool Razor.

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

Just to clarify, the Chevys I owned were years ago.  I'm too poor to own a car right now, but I have a feeling I'll own a car again at some point.  And yeah Mustangs are cool, but some generations will not be quick unless you mod them such as the '74-'78 Mustang IIs.  I was considering getting a Chevy Cruze, but I live in America and larger cars are seemingly always built better than small cars in my market.  And yeah, the Hyundai I20 does look pretty cool Razor.

Personally, I don't really like Hyundai cars. They don't seem like cars with strong suits. 

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

What kind of car would you like to own in the future?

48 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really like Hyundai cars. They don't seem like cars with strong suits. 

Hyundai are very reliable cars compared to most modern American cars. My uncle has 2012 Sonata with 290k miles and it's still going as strong as ever.

57 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

What kind of car would you like to own in the future?

Hyundai are very reliable cars compared to most modern American cars. My uncle has 2012 Sonata with 290k miles and it's still going as strong as ever.

That sounds very interesting. Maybe I need to actually have one of them to really understand and experience how good they are. 

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

I've heard that Hyundais and Kias have a lot of car fires compared to other cars.  I either want another Chevy or a Honda CR-V.

Cruze is not a small/hatchback car. It has been launched as premium sedan class in our country.  It costs around $30,000 approx. Whereas, I had bought hyundai i20 which cost me just $ 14,000.  Hyundai is good for budgeted cars, but if you talk about premium cars, then I will surely choose Chevy. 😊

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Cruze is not a small/hatchback car. It has been launched as premium sedan class in our country.  It costs around $30,000 approx. Whereas, I had bought hyundai i20 which cost me just $ 14,000.  Hyundai is good for budgeted cars, but if you talk about premium cars, then I will surely choose Chevy. 😊

Hyundai i20 for $14,000 would it be considered affordable or costly at that price? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Hyundai i20 for $14,000 would it be considered affordable or costly at that price? 

Obviously it is affordable in my case. I had bought the top model, so obviously it cost me around $4000 more than the other models. Anything beyond 20k would become unaffordable for me.

40 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Obviously it is affordable in my case. I had bought the top model, so obviously it cost me around $4000 more than the other models. Anything beyond 20k would become unaffordable for me.

Alright then, that's seems like a good bargain. Although I'm not looking at getting any new car at least for now but I'm not sure If it's a good car for racing in video games. What do you think? 

A Cruze for $30,000?  In the U.S. market I don't think it ever cost that much, but it has been discontinued here in the states.  America doesn't value small cars as much as other countries do, I'm not saying that that's right or wrong, we just like our cars a little bigger, or even a lot bigger here.