Register Now
killamch89

I think I Found A Fun MMO - Crossout (If Mad Max Was An MMO)

On 7/30/2021 at 8:59 PM, killamch89 said:

You can literally build your vehicles from scratch with all kinds of crazy customization. So far, it feels like a modern day Robocraft which isn't a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination. As a matter of fact, that's probably why I took such a liking to it immediately. So far, it has been a blast. You can watch the video down below:

It's funny how I've never ever seen this game anywhere and it's been out for about 5 years or more and I'm always looking for fun F2P games.

Car customization is very lovely when you have the right tools and parts to build a monster. I would build cars like ones in Mad Max. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's a fact. It's the real reason why most people fall in love more with a different NFS series because of what it brings to the table. 

Have you played Burnout? That had similar gameplay like NFSMW. I had played it for sometime, it genuinely had some cool graphics and moments too. 😊

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Have you played Burnout? That had similar gameplay like NFSMW. I had played it for sometime, it genuinely had some cool graphics and moments too. 😊

Yeah, I played Burnout one time last year if I remembered correctly; with Burnout Paradise Remastered their latest release. 

On 8/1/2021 at 3:06 AM, Razor1911 said:

Okay. I would give the demo one a try. I would purchase only when I feel I should go for it. BTW, looking at the video its looking awsome. I never liked the graphics of twisted metal, let's try my hands with it now. ☺️

It's a free to play game so you don't need to purchase it - just download it and hop right in. Honestly, the game is a lot of fun although there are a few parts it does feel a bit repetitive.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's a free to play game so you don't need to purchase it - just download it and hop right in. Honestly, the game is a lot of fun although there are a few parts it does feel a bit repetitive.

Oh that's even better. I started downloading it now. Let's wait for it to get installed. 😊

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I played Burnout one time last year if I remembered correctly; with Burnout Paradise Remastered their latest release. 

Yeah, they were the rivals of NFS at that time. But I liked NFS more than theirs. 😊

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh that's even better. I started downloading it now. Let's wait for it to get installed. 😊

Yeah, they were the rivals of NFS at that time. But I liked NFS more than theirs. 😊

Yeah exactly, they did put up a good rivalry but I believe that Need for Speed actually came out on top. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, they did put up a good rivalry but I believe that Need for Speed actually came out on top. 

I remember at that time there were three competitors of the racing genre. Need for Speed, Burnout and Dirt. I didn't played Dirt or Burnout that much, but looking at the trailers I can clearly summarise that need for speed is far better. 😊

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I remember at that time there were three competitors of the racing genre. Need for Speed, Burnout and Dirt. I didn't played Dirt or Burnout that much, but looking at the trailers I can clearly summarise that need for speed is far better. 😊

Yeah, the three of them did put up a battle for fans. I only didn't get to play Dirt but I'm sure it's a good one too. 

16 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Burnout is a pretty great game that was also made by EA but I think they made the decision to drop it because of the competition it was giving NFS. Dirt is nowhere near the other two games mentioned.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Burnout is a pretty great game that was also made by EA but I think they made the decision to drop it because of the competition it was giving NFS. Dirt is nowhere near the other two games mentioned.

Dirt was a nice game too. It was mainly for off road racing. Though it didn't have all the environment that NFS provides, but the racing was cool. Obviously it was not comparable with NFS at all. 😊

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, Burnout was just right there with Need for Speed. It's even why I did played it a lot just like I did with NFS. 

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Dirt was a nice game too. It was mainly for off road racing. Though it didn't have all the environment that NFS provides, but the racing was cool. Obviously it was not comparable with NFS at all. 😊

Need For Speed is in the world of its own when it comes to the gap it gave Dirt. Yeah, dirt is good but no where near NFS. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Need For Speed is in the world of its own when it comes to the gap it gave Dirt. Yeah, dirt is good but no where near NFS. 

Yeah, but if you look at the gameplay, it really feels nice. The graphics were well built. Only thing that it had lagged behind was its story line. 

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, but if you look at the gameplay, it really feels nice. The graphics were well built. Only thing that it had lagged behind was its story line. 

Yeah, there is no denying that Dirt is a good racing game too. In as much as it's not on the same par with NFS, but it's not totally useless.