Register Now
killamch89

I think I Found A Fun MMO - Crossout (If Mad Max Was An MMO)

13 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I just searched the specs of Chevy caprice classic. Yeah, it was really big than I imagined. It's around 5.5 metres long. Normally, we don't have cars more than 5 metres long. And yeah, SUVs are quite popular here. 

Which country do you live in? Also, that definitely is a long car - Is that a car or a limo lol..

On 8/21/2021 at 7:41 AM, Razor1911 said:

I just searched the specs of Chevy caprice classic. Yeah, it was really big than I imagined. It's around 5.5 metres long. Normally, we don't have cars more than 5 metres long. And yeah, SUVs are quite popular here. 

Personally, I really love SUVs especially as a family guy. If fits in perfectly well. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Which country do you live in? Also, that definitely is a long car - Is that a car or a limo lol..

I am from India. And the longest car here is also under 5 meters. We have a model of range rover here which is 5.2 meters long, except that all other cars are sub 5 meters. And my own car is sub 4 meters. lol 😂

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I really love SUVs especially as a family guy. If fits in perfectly well. 

The definition of SUV here is different than yours. Normally, I have observed that you guys call those grocery bearer cars as SUVs. Right?

On 8/22/2021 at 11:10 PM, Heatman said:

These are what's regarded as SUVs over here. 1283631787_images(62).jpeg.ef726890fa29933af9bf027a397320e6.jpeg

That's what we call in our place too. Then what you guys call this one?

Moderator Edit: Correctly inserted image.

IMG_20210825_180726.jpg

Edited by Shagger

@Razor1911 I've edited your post to insert the image you were trying to use. You don't actually need to use BBcode on the VGR forums to insert new images. Just copy and paste the URL of the image into your post. If that doesn't work, you can either click on the "other media" on the bottom right of the imbed word processor where you type you posts, then select "Insert image from URL" and input the URL there...

tempsnipimageurl.png.c4fbfcb10c9c7157e2e3c5fc4dff4397.png

... or (what I usually do) download the image to your device then make use of the attachment function on the bottom left by either "clicking and dragging the image" from an open explorer tab or "choose files" to browse and find the specific image you want. I prefer this method because it turns the VGR forum into the host site for the image, so the image doesn't disappear if the original host deletes or moves the image. Should improve the quality as well.

image_2021-08-25_135853.png.d22627d62f393fd9f98a79bb27b213c7.png

I hope that helps.

On topic, in the UK, we refer to that vehicle as a pick-up truck, and I'm fairly sure the rest of the world does as well.

Edited by Shagger

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

@Razor1911 I've edited your post to insert the image you were trying to use. You don't actually need to use BBcode on the VGR forums to insert new images. Just copy and paste the URL of the image into your post. If that doesn't work, you can either click on the "other media" on the bottom right of the imbed word processor where you type you posts, then select "Insert image from URL" and input the URL there...

tempsnipimageurl.png.c4fbfcb10c9c7157e2e3c5fc4dff4397.png

... or (what I usually do) download the image to your device then make use of the attachment function on the bottom left buy "clicking and Dragging the image" from an open explorer tab of "choose files" to browse and find the specific image you want. I prefer this method because it turns the VGR forum into the host site for the image, so the image doesn't disappear if the original host deletes or moves the image. Should improve the quality as well.

image_2021-08-25_135853.png.d22627d62f393fd9f98a79bb27b213c7.png

I hope that helps.

On topic, in the UK, we refer to that vehicle as a pick-up truck, and I'm fairly sure the rest of the world does as well.

Oh thank you so much for your prompt response. I didn't know that we have a upload feature here. Btw, is that BBcode feature is disabled? I tried to attach BBcode but that wasn't working. 

11 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh thank you so much for your prompt response. I didn't know that we have a upload feature here. Btw, is that BBcode feature is disabled? I tried to attach BBcode but that wasn't working. 

Like I said, you don't need to use BBcode. The website itself recognises an image URL then reencodes the image link to display the image on it's own. It's the same with embedding YouTube videos, just copy the link into a post and the website takes care of the rest. I know it's something the "Old School" forum users might not be used to, but it does make things easier. If you encounter difficulties in the future using the site, don't hesitate to ask me for help.

Edited by Shagger

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

IMG_20210825_180726.jpg

That's a pickup van which is in a totally different category than SUVs. Usually they're built on similar platforms but pickups tend to be made for a more rugged experience in mind so it'll have stuff such as stiffer suspension among other things.

20 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

IMG_20210825_180726.jpg

That's a pickup truck mate. I'm not sure if there is another name for it down here. 

On 8/25/2021 at 6:53 PM, Shagger said:

Like I said, you don't need to use BBcode. The website itself recognises an image URL then reencodes the image link to display the image on it's own. It's the same with embedding YouTube videos, just copy the link into a post and the website takes care of the rest. I know it's something the "Old School" forum users might not be used to, but it does make things easier. If you encounter difficulties in the future using the site, don't hesitate to ask me for help.

Yeah sure. I will surely contact you for any help.  😊

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's a pickup van which is in a totally different category than SUVs. Usually they're built on similar platforms but pickups tend to be made for a more rugged experience in mind so it'll have stuff such as stiffer suspension among other things.

Okay. Then it's similar to us. I had earlier thought that, might be in some other countries the nomenclature is different. Lol. 😆

Edited by Razor1911

14 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Nope - from what I know, it's the same everywhere in the world.

Exactly, ever since I was a kid till date, it's been known as pickup truck. From my travel experience, it's still the same thing all over.