Register Now
The Blackangel

Anyone seen the new Mortal Kombat?

I picked it up yesterday (8-3-21) and haven't watched it yet. I plan on watching it today, but I wanted to see if anyone here has seen it and what your thoughts were. Was it epic or were you disappointed? What would you rate it out of 10? In your opinion, were the actors and characters designed better in this one or the originals?

In my opinion it was a bad movie, it had good special effects but overall just bad. Plot made no sense, I couldnt care less for the main character and also I dont understand why they had to create a new one, they could have used any of the main cast, speaking of which how in hell did that guy beat Goro? and why was Johhny Cage not in the movie??! Anyway I liked that they used characters from the game that we dont see anymore in the recent games like General Reiko and Nitara. 

On 8/5/2021 at 5:38 AM, killamch89 said:

Honestly, I haven't watched it as yet but I do have it at home, I just haven't gotten around to it as yet.

Maybe you should focus on playing the MK games instead. I watched it and that was truly not I thought I could get from it.