Register Now
PGen98

How Big Is Your Backlog?

6 hours ago, PGen98 said:

Yep, absolutely, I know I play a lot more during December than in other months, considerably more.  A chance to really crack down on that backlog!

I know you'll be adding more of the video games as December draws ever closer. Since we'll be around with our families, friends, love ones and well wishers we can have fun too playing games. 

20 hours ago, PGen98 said:

Yep, absolutely, I know I play a lot more during December than in other months, considerably more.  A chance to really crack down on that backlog!

For the fact that it's Christmas and you have a lot of home time to spend with friends and family, most gamers do play up a lot of games at this period. 

On 11/12/2021 at 9:27 PM, Heatman said:

I might pause buying any new games for 2022 and stick with cutting down with playing all I have actually already to reduce my games backlog. 

For a good gamer it's definitely not going to be an easy thing to with not buying games that you know would be full of fun. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

For a good gamer it's definitely not going to be an easy thing to with not buying games that you know would be full of fun. 

Seriously, I have actually tried to do that in the past about 5 years ago and still failed at it because it was too hard to let go those games. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Games I have on my PC backlog is around 50+. Why on my PS4 I simply have around 20+ DVDs, and 10 digital version games, making it around 30+. 

For a gamer who loves playing with CDs, it's going to be hard to keep track of your backlog because the size is going to be too much to deal with. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

For a gamer who loves playing with CDs, it's going to be hard to keep track of your backlog because the size is going to be too much to deal with. 

If you don't mind how you pack the games on CDs, they are going to damage especially when dusts get to over part in it. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you don't mind how you pack the games on CDs, they are going to damage especially when dusts get to over part in it. 

Seriously, it's one of the biggest challenges that most gamers have when it comes to making use of video games CDs. Digital copies are always golden. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The video game industry is revamping, changing to good. The essence of digital copy of the games is simply to keep the game clean and not having a crack like the one physics copies encounter. 

There is no way CDs would last forever, it's even being phased off from movies lately as everyone prefers to download their movies. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way CDs would last forever, it's even being phased off from movies lately as everyone prefers to download their movies. 

It's almost the same thing with videos games now with how gamers are dumping CDs for digital copies. It makes more sense. 

On 12/4/2021 at 7:35 AM, Boblee said:

You're right. Change is always constant, since humans doesn't last forever it means anything created by man wouldn't last forever too. The era of CDs is simply fading off, we are heading digital.