Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite online game?

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Do they do that kind of thing at all? I don't really think so but they just up and copy all the trash they see other companies doing. 

I am simply speechless, I think they simply copied each other because they want to make equivalent money to company A, and B, and not left behind. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very common indeed. I really don't know if all the game companies collide together to agree on the micro-transactions policy. Because, every company is simply adopting such. 

When they are also doing it on their games on smartphone, it shows that it's something they can never stop for any reason whatsoever. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

When they are also doing it on their games on smartphone, it shows that it's something they can never stop for any reason whatsoever. 

Seriously, microtransactions have come to stay permanently in video games and its never going to be eliminated no matter the cry of gamers. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Micro-transactions is simply everywhere, even mobile phone isn't exempted either. Video game companies simply wants to rip us off by making more money from their creativity by draining down our funds through the micro way of stealing. 

55 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Tom Clancy's The Division 2 has been an online game that I have been playing for a while now over the past month and it's quite interesting. 

I haven't played the game Tom Clancy's The Division 2 yet but after watching its trailer, it's tempting me so much to get it. 

On 12/4/2021 at 11:59 AM, Heatman said:

I haven't played the game Tom Clancy's The Division 2 yet but after watching its trailer, it's tempting me so much to get it. 

Their is still lots of time for you to claim the game if you simply want to. When I love a game and it keeps pushing me, I'll simply go for it, unless my budget is low. 

On 12/4/2021 at 11:59 AM, Heatman said:

I think that I have posted the trailer somewhere in one of the posts here. Have you watched it by now? 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that I have posted the trailer somewhere in one of the posts here. Have you watched it by now? 

Yeah, I have seen it and it looks quite very interesting to say the least from all they showed in the trailer. The gameplay would definitely be awesome. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Some action RPGs like RDRs, COD, brothers in army, Apex legends, FIFA etc are simply good enough for MMO..

Have actually played Apex legend for a while and it's an actually interesting video game but I had to suspend play in it for a while because of some personal reasons.