Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite online game?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no one standing your way to end online gaming anytime. You should enjoy it provided is your passion. 

As much as offline gaming is fun in its own way, the same thing goes for me with online gaming which is why I can't let it go or stop playing it for one reason or another. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

As much as offline gaming is fun in its own way, the same thing goes for me with online gaming which is why I can't let it go or stop playing it for one reason or another. 

Yeah, both of them comes with their own fun. I enjoy playing offline games, but I am getting acquainted with online games too. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I saw the trailer earlier in this forum, either you or @Boblee posted it and I really enjoyed, which wanna push me getting the game. 

Yeah, it's a very good game. I love the mechanics it's built with so far and the gameplay most of it. It's got an awesome soundtrack as well. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's a very good game. I love the mechanics it's built with so far and the gameplay most of it. It's got an awesome soundtrack as well. 

Sure, I'll be doing some installation of the video game this weekend when I got enough space, I love the rocket league game, and final fantasy VII and I. 

On 10/26/2021 at 2:51 PM, Justin11 said:

Sure, I'll be doing some installation of the video game this weekend when I got enough space, I love the rocket league game, and final fantasy VII and I. 

With the way I love racing games, with the kind of differential that Rocket League offered made it something that I can't ignore. 

27 minutes ago, Boblee said:

With the way I love racing games, with the kind of differential that Rocket League offered made it something that I can't ignore. 

That's fantastic, I am a big fan of racing games. I am going to update my backlog add rocket league latest edition and Gran Turismo 2 or 4 edition. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's fantastic, I am a big fan of racing games. I am going to update my backlog add rocket league latest edition and Gran Turismo 2 or 4 edition. 

Gran Turismo is a great racing game with all sorts of perks with its map and graphics. The race tracks are well built.