Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite online game?

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Escape from Tarkov is a good one that I fancy playing as well. It's combat system is very explosive. 

I will look into getting some reviews on the game and see what other gamers have to say about the game from their playing experience. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will look into getting some reviews on the game and see what other gamers have to say about the game from their playing experience. 

Here is one review of the game Escape from Tarkov. Although, it's not from WatchMojo, but it's worth watching. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here is one review of the game Escape from Tarkov. Although, it's not from WatchMojo, but it's worth watching. 

Thank you very much my friend, I'm going to take my time to go through that review and understand what other people have to say about the video game before I'll be making any decision on getting it.

On 12/7/2021 at 2:17 PM, Heatman said:

Escape from Tarkov is a good one that I fancy playing as well. It's combat system is very explosive. 

I simply checked the trailer of the game here, is simply a realistic video game, I've seen how the image resolution is made splendid, I'll consider to get the game when I have the available funds..

My favorite online games would probably have to be Star Craft growing up. It technically was my first experience with online play. I wasn't any good, but I had fond memories trying to learn. I would also include the likes of Cod 4, Fortnite, GTA IV and V (for a while), Minecraft, and I'm probably missing something, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

My favorite online games would probably have to be Star Craft growing up. It technically was my first experience with online play. I wasn't any good, but I had fond memories trying to learn. I would also include the likes of Cod 4, Fortnite, GTA IV and V (for a while), Minecraft, and I'm probably missing something, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. 

The first games are always a charm for almost all gamers. That new experience stays with you forever even if the game wasn't that good. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Which particular StarCraft was your favourite back then when you played this game at your young age? Was it StarCraft 1 or 2 ?

On 12/8/2021 at 9:28 PM, Justin11 said:

It's my first time too, hearing about Escape from Tarkov video game. I know I wouldn't play all video games or buy/download all of them. But getting a good review will pull me through getting any game which really caught my attention. 

A lot have been shared about the game Escape from Tarkov here already including the reviews on it as well. So, you can watch up on all of them and catch up. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

A lot have been shared about the game Escape from Tarkov here already including the reviews on it as well. So, you can watch up on all of them and catch up. 

Seriously, it's the reviews for me about the game. The trailer didn't do much for me compared to what I was actually able to grab from the reviews. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's the reviews for me about the game. The trailer didn't do much for me compared to what I was actually able to grab from the reviews. 

Reviews are always better than trailers any day or any time. Trailers gives you just a bird's eye view into the game while reviews show you everything. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe it's been passed in the previous lines, you can do me a favour and draw back the link here, if you want me to learn about the game. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

@Justin11here is the review on the game for you to check out all over again and learn more. 

Thanks for bringing the trailer closer, the reviewer did excellent job by reviewing what's expected. It's an action TPS viewers game with what I've seen so far around the game.