Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite online game?

1 hour ago, Syntax said:

Right now, been playing a hell bunch of RuneScape and getting back into Battlefront 2. 

Some gamers have issues with the aggressive use of microtransactions and loot boxes in the game Star Wars Battlefront 2. What's your take on that? 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers have issues with the aggressive use of microtransactions and loot boxes in the game Star Wars Battlefront 2. What's your take on that? 

The issue of microtransactions in video game is something that can never be eliminated which is why has decided to cope with the ones that I can cope in some games and stop playing some games that I can not handle its aggressive use of microtransaction.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't know anything that is detestable by majority of people which is started hardly fade off easily. The issue of nicro-transactions will hardly fade off, due to the benefits those devs are getting from it. 

There are so many games that it's not used aggressively and the company still makes their money which means it can actually be eliminated but the companies that are using aggressively wouldn't like to. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many games that it's not used aggressively and the company still makes their money which means it can actually be eliminated but the companies that are using aggressively wouldn't like to. 

Sure, if micro-transactions is erased, video game companies will still earn their money due to how in-demand their video game is. But due to greed, they introduced micro-transactions to earn more. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

The producers and developers of Ghost of Tsushima said something about eliminating all manner of microtransactions in their next Ghost of Tsushima Legends. Let's see how that goes. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That will simply give it's gamers wonderful feelings around the game they found the drive playing around. Eliminating the issue of nicro-transactions is a reasonable one indeed. 

No one really enjoys having microtransactions in the video games that they play but it's something that's too common in games now. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

No one really enjoys having microtransactions in the video games that they play but it's something that's too common in games now. 

Very common indeed. I really don't know if all the game companies collide together to agree on the micro-transactions policy. Because, every company is simply adopting such. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Very common indeed. I really don't know if all the game companies collide together to agree on the micro-transactions policy. Because, every company is simply adopting such. 

Yeah, it's their normal mode of operation now and it seems like they don't make enough money unless they use it. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's their normal mode of operation now and it seems like they don't make enough money unless they use it. 

I am believing that now, they called themselves into meeting and agreed on this dreadful decision of bringing micro-transactions into video games, making it look outrageous. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am believing that now, they called themselves into meeting and agreed on this dreadful decision of bringing micro-transactions into video games, making it look outrageous. 

Do they do that kind of thing at all? I don't really think so but they just up and copy all the trash they see other companies doing.