Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite online game?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks for bringing the trailer closer, the reviewer did excellent job by reviewing what's expected. It's an action TPS viewers game with what I've seen so far around the game. 

You're very welcome my friend. After seeing that review of the game, do you think that it's the kind of game you would like to get into? 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

At this moment I am playing Mir4 for sometime. That's a new and popular MMORPG games which is available on Android and as well as PC. The gameplay is good, and there are lots of stuffs you can unlock and get rewarded.

After hearing about the game from you a while ago, I have just recently downloaded the game but yet to start playing. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

After hearing about the game from you a while ago, I have just recently downloaded the game but yet to start playing. 

Have they made the game available on Playstation consoles now? I can't really get into playing the game on smartphone now. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're very welcome my friend. After seeing that review of the game, do you think that it's the kind of game you would like to get into? 

It's worth my time indeed, I am planning to update my PS3 backlog by Monday, I'll simply consider the game. Because I want up to 4 fantastic New games for me to play within this celebration period. 

On 12/17/2021 at 11:04 AM, Heatman said:

Have they made the game available on Playstation consoles now? I can't really get into playing the game on smartphone now. 

The last time I checked I don't think the game was available on console but I'll have to check again to know whether there has been any new update.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The last time I checked I don't think the game was available on console but I'll have to check again to know whether there has been any new update.

It may be available on Nintendo Switch. Let me even check that out and see if it's available. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It may be available on Nintendo Switch. Let me even check that out and see if it's available. 

Yes, it's available on Nintendo Switch as well as on Android as well. I think it's going to be more interesting on Nintendo Switch to be very honest with you. 

On 12/18/2021 at 5:54 PM, Boblee said:

Yes, it's available on Nintendo Switch as well as on Android as well. I think it's going to be more interesting on Nintendo Switch to be very honest with you. 

Maybe you're correct it's going to be more fun and interesting on Nintendo Switch, but those who only have Android can enjoy it on the OS. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Maybe you're correct it's going to be more fun and interesting on Nintendo Switch, but those who only have Android can enjoy it on the OS. 

I would definitely prefer to play the game on Nintendo Switch in as much as it's available on Android, Nintendo Switch will definitely be a lot better. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Another good game from Blizzard called Diablo 3 is one good online game that you can always enjoy any day or time. 

I'm looking forward to getting Diablo Immortal being released because I'm very sure that it's definitely going to be a bomb. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm looking forward to getting Diablo Immortal being released because I'm very sure that it's definitely going to be a bomb. 

For now, there is no official release date for the game in 2022. There is nothing concrete from Blizzard, so let's wait and see.