Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite online game?

On 10/27/2021 at 7:41 PM, Boblee said:

Gran Turismo is a great racing game with all sorts of perks with its map and graphics. The race tracks are well built. 

I've heard of it's countless merits, I am simply going to experience this on my own come this weekend or later next week. 

On 10/27/2021 at 7:41 PM, Boblee said:

Gran Turismo is a great racing game with all sorts of perks with its map and graphics. The race tracks are well built. 

If you are a lover of racing video games and then you never played all the Gran Turismo games, you are sloppy and lacing so much from the genre. 

On 10/30/2021 at 6:19 PM, DeathStarz92 said:

My favorite online games are Fallout 76 and The Elder Scrolls Online both I play on PS4.

The Elder Scrolls Online is supposed to be one hell of a game looking at how The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim came to be. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Elder Scrolls Online is supposed to be one hell of a game looking at how The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim came to be. 

Exactly, it's the same thing with Red Dead Redemption online copying so much from the original game. It's basically what happened with The Elder Scrolls Online. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Red dead redemption II is a game I can't remove my mind off. It's a classical made FPS action video game which is loved by many FPS games. 

For the fact that, it's an open world game hands it an incredible ticket up there as one of the best PC games in my opinion at least for now.