Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite online game?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that, it's an open world game hands it an incredible ticket up there as one of the best PC games in my opinion at least for now. 

One of the feature I love about the game is the fact 'being compatible with other gaming device which is suitable. Their are games mainly for a particular device and other gaming devices can't access it. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

One of the feature I love about the game is the fact 'being compatible with other gaming device which is suitable. Their are games mainly for a particular device and other gaming devices can't access it. 

Yeah, Red Dead Redemption 2 is available on both PC and consoles. It gives gamers more access to play the game unlike games that are strictly for PC or console. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that, it's an open world game hands it an incredible ticket up there as one of the best PC games in my opinion at least for now. 

It's actually not half bad on consoles if you ask me because I have played more of it on my PS4 than on my PC. 

Edited by Boblee

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Red Dead Redemption 2 is available on both PC and consoles. It gives gamers more access to play the game unlike games that are strictly for PC or console. 

It's good good you got what was simply talking about. That's of the reasons why I love the game 'RDR. The owners planned the game well before releasing it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, both Final Fantasy 7 and the Remake are excellent games for my liking when it comes to being played online. 

For the fact that Final Fantasy 7 was awesome makes the way for the remake to come into existence and it wouldn't disappoint.