Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

On 9/28/2021 at 9:51 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Are you trying to say this quality game is simply compatible with Android phone? 

Hmm it's simply amazing with the trailer you just posted. 

The gameplay is amazing as well and not just good on the trailer from my experience with playing the game. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

The gameplay is amazing as well and not just good on the trailer from my experience with playing the game. 

I never played it before that's why I simply want to know how the gameplay runs if it runs faster or not. You said you've played the game, can you simply explain about the game briefly? 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never played it before that's why I simply want to know how the gameplay runs if it runs faster or not. You said you've played the game, can you simply explain about the game briefly? 

Yeah - I have played it at least twice. It's not a too fast paced sea battle game. The mechanics of its seek and destroy is good just like what happens in the movie The Last Ship 🛳. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I have played it at least twice. It's not a too fast paced sea battle game. The mechanics of its seek and destroy is good just like what happens in the movie The Last Ship 🛳. 

I never watched nor played any of them. It's cool that you've made nice remarks on the game having same mechanics and play like the movie of last ship. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can only play smart phone games when its the only option left for me at the moment when I am feeling bored especially when I am away from home. 

When I'm bored or in a situation where I need to be distracted and I'm not at home, it's gaming on my mobile that will be my rescue. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

When I'm bored or in a situation where I need to be distracted and I'm not at home, it's gaming on my mobile that will be my rescue. 

Yeah, because mobile is everywhere you go, you don't need to worry about location and poor internet connection, because the games can be played offline. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, because mobile is everywhere you go, you don't need to worry about location and poor internet connection, because the games can be played offline. 

Well, if the games are online games, then you would definitely need to be worried about having internet connection to play it. 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, if the games are online games, then you would definitely need to be worried about having internet connection to play it. 

Yes, I am talking about online game, which is hard to play when their is poor internet connection. If your locality is daunt on poor internet online gaming wouldn't make sense either. 

26 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I am talking about online game, which is hard to play when their is poor internet connection. If your locality is daunt on poor internet online gaming wouldn't make sense either. 

Yeah - it's the bane that online gaming comes with. Some people over here don't get into such games as a result of inability to access internet connection. 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's the bane that online gaming comes with. Some people over here don't get into such games as a result of inability to access internet connection. 

Yes, that's why they don't stick to online gaming due to how poor their network connection it's. They simply focus on offline gaming to satisfy themselves.