Register Now
Heatman

How often do you play games with your smartphone?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I feel lazy playing games with my smart phone, because bit is mainly for accessing online sites, and learning other stuffs apart from playing games. I use console mainly to play video games because I don't feel stress at all, I relax my mind to enjoy gaming. 

Yeah - they're in most cases not really designed for playing games unless it's a gaming phone, then you know its very existence is for gaming. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - they're in most cases not really designed for playing games unless it's a gaming phone, then you know its very existence is for gaming. 

The smart phone games looks like PS2 games, most of them I've played earlier as a child back then in 2013 when Android was introduced newly. At this moment I need higher video game console to enjoy quality gaming. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The smart phone games looks like PS2 games, most of them I've played earlier as a child back then in 2013 when Android was introduced newly. At this moment I need higher video game console to enjoy quality gaming. 

Yeah - the better the console, the better the gaming experience. It's actually why most people are upgrading to PS5. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - the better the console, the better the gaming experience. It's actually why most people are upgrading to PS5. 

Yes, if you have the money you'll simply do the same time by upgrading to consoles that are more entertaining with 4D gameplay, and PS5 isn't an exemption to that. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

My smart phone doesn't bring the nice feelings of playing with my PlayStation 4 console. I do play some soccer games like "Dream League, and Football League, and FIFA soccer the Android version. 

The only one I've played in recent years is Fifa and Dream League - they're somewhat decent but I lost interest in them after a couple of weeks.

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The only one I've played in recent years is Fifa and Dream League - they're somewhat decent but I lost interest in them after a couple of weeks.

It's actually what I experienced with playing Dream League as it never really registered for me to take deep interest into it. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Dreamleague is far better than FIFA in Android phones. It's looking quite okay in gameplay, but FIFA is very slow in Android phone, with unrealistic gameplay. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Coming across the trailer of World of Wardships today is giving me itches to try it out one more time on my android and it looks like I might before the day runs out. 

Are you trying to say this quality game is simply compatible with Android phone? 

Hmm it's simply amazing with the trailer you just posted. 

I don't play much on my phone anymore, to be honest. I used to love playing both Clash Royale and Clash of Clans but I gave that up a long time ago. I got back into Clash Royale again recently (well for a couple of years now) but don't play it as religiously.