Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's playable on both PC and consoles but if it's on PC that you fancy playing it, it's a good idea because you can enjoy it there as well. 

I know it's playable on my PS3 also, bit the quality wouldn't be the same with PC that has higher RAM and internal storage drive. 

On 11/3/2021 at 4:05 PM, Boblee said:

The characters upgrades are major when it comes leveling up any game because without it, the game looks just the same. 

Hitman 3 still tops among one of favorite 2021 games so far with how you get to eliminate your foes with all manner of crude ways. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're simply enjoying a game that bears same pronunciation with your username, it's good to find a video game that captures your name xD. 

You're very observant my friend. Although, the Hitman and my Heatman aren't the same literally in speaking. 

The best are not yet out, we've tasted the best 2021 have to offer, we are simply waiting for 2022 releases. Unless the pending video games that are yet to be released will come Live before 2022. Then, the ending part of 2021 will be filled with fun. 

On 11/9/2021 at 2:48 AM, Justin11 said:

Whenever I hear that name 'hitman it got me thinking that the game is owned by @Heatman itself. I believe you'll be a game dev in the future, it will be ecstatic for me playing your own developed game. 

He might be disguising himself in a way but I strongly doubt if he's the owner of the good. Although, it may be a good thing if it's his. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

He might be disguising himself in a way but I strongly doubt if he's the owner of the good. Although, it may be a good thing if it's his. 

Laughs, height come one day to own a video game, or turn ambassador of the game that bears his name, everything depends on dream and working for it. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, height come one day to own a video game, or turn ambassador of the game that bears his name, everything depends on dream and working for it. 

One way or another, we are definitely going to find out sooner or later which is which in the game truth. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

One way or another, we are definitely going to find out sooner or later which is which in the game truth. 

Yes dearie, the future will define everything, let's keep hoping that things gets improved for him and for every good gamer. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Video games I would've classified as best of 2021 aren't fully out. But I'm taking my time enjoying EA FIFA game series, and elder scrolls, and so on. 

Personally, I always try to mix up my games in a year in order not to get bored to death with playing one particular game for a long time.