Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nintendo games are made quality and legend of zelda happens to be one of them. I am yet to play it but the trailer tells it all. 

Nintendo Switch is becoming a very popular and big brand in the gaming industry with the trooping of so many games to the platform. 

On 9/13/2021 at 5:29 PM, Naiwen said:

What are the ones to look out for in 2021?

Psychonauts 2 is one adventure game that met the expectations  gamers held out for it which offers a mind blowing unique exploration that cut across vast landscape. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Psychonauts 2 is one adventure game that met the expectations  gamers held out for it which offers a mind blowing unique exploration that cut across vast landscape. 

The game Psychonauts 2 looks one kind but all round, it seems like I'm going to love playing it. But how about Psychonauts 1? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

The game Psychonauts 2 looks one kind but all round, it seems like I'm going to love playing it. But how about Psychonauts 1? 

Personally, I like the first release of Psychonauts but all wrong Psychonauts 2 is way better in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I like the first release of Psychonauts but all wrong Psychonauts 2 is way better in my opinion. 

I think the first release of Psychonauts is a very good one too based on what I watched in the trailer. I'm going to look up more reviews on it. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think the first release of Psychonauts is a very good one too based on what I watched in the trailer. I'm going to look up more reviews on it. 

Yeah, it's good but the graphics of Psychonauts 2 is far more better than it and even the gameplay was a little bit more interesting. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Every new edition comes with improve game-play and other changes that differs from the older version. I believe that's what comes into live with psychonauts I, and II. 

Psychonauts 2 is a great upgrade from Psychonauts 1. The Devs had to work well on the graphics system to ensure it gave a more realistic gameplay. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The games I've enjoyed playing this year when it comes to FPS action games are;

Far cry 5, 

Metroid Dead

Deadloop

Back 4 blood

RDR-2

That's an amazing list. Far cry was the most time I played this year. Then comes Mir4. I know there are better games too like cyberpunk, but I only played these two games most of the time.

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That's an amazing list. Far cry was the most time I played this year. Then comes Mir4. I know there are better games too like cyberpunk, but I only played these two games most of the time.

Among the games he listed, it's only RDR2 that I have played more among his inventory. I think it's only twice that I have played Deadloop this year. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Psychonauts 2 is a great upgrade from Psychonauts 1. The Devs had to work well on the graphics system to ensure it gave a more realistic gameplay. 

When it comes to upgrade from the older version, if a gaming company can simply make the game-play and graphics superb, then I got no problem with them. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

When it comes to upgrade from the older version, if a gaming company can simply make the game-play and graphics superb, then I got no problem with them. 

It's the wish of most gamers when it comes to how they went their new games to be when it comes to its look. 

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's the wish of most gamers when it comes to how they went their new games to be when it comes to its look. 

Yes, if such wish will come into play, I'll be very much ecstatic for the development, enabling me to spend money to know the reason for the spending.