Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

On 10/21/2021 at 10:46 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - Hitman 1 to 3 is a very good stealth game. I liked it the same way that I enjoyed playing Assassin's Creed which is a stealth game too. 

From the reviews that I read online and even watch on YouTube analysis of both games, Hitman series seems to have a better rating. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

From the reviews that I read online and even watch on YouTube analysis of both games, Hitman series seems to have a better rating. 

It's a very good game that I haven't seen who played that never liked it. If I'm going to stream any game, it's going to be Hitman 3.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hitman 3 is an appealing one, you should try playing Hitman 3. I'll be getting update from you concerning your progress with the game 'hitman 3. 

If I eventually decide to stream the game, you will definitely be seeing everything on how I get it played. I just need to finalize a few things before I start. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Opus: Echo of Starsong on PC is one great game of 2021 that's basically a 10 hours game but you feel like you have spent all day on it with how crazily difficult its puzzle can get. 

Although, I find playing puzzle games very challenging but I'm looking forward to playing Opus: Echo of Starsong but since it's only available on PC, it's going to affect most people playing it. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I eventually decide to stream the game, you will definitely be seeing everything on how I get it played. I just need to finalize a few things before I start. 

You need to finalize things then get started over with streaming. Their is options for you where you'll stream and get satisfied. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Final Fantasy 14-15 has impressed me through the trailer I watched it from. I don't know if the games are compatible with my PS3. 

Noctis death in Final Fantasy is the heartbreak for me with the game, although his death was for the good in saving everyone else. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Noctis death in Final Fantasy is the heartbreak for me with the game, although his death was for the good in saving everyone else. 

Lol, the character is messiah, simply sacrificing for others in the game to live. Did this scenario take place in final fantasy 1 or 7?