Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, the character is messiah, simply sacrificing for others in the game to live. Did this scenario take place in final fantasy 1 or 7?

That's on Final Fantasy 15 that Noctis made that sacrifice to save everyone else from a certain destruction in the end. 

Have anyone played final fantasy XIII-2?  I recently watched the trailer at YouTube, it's simply different with the other version of XIII edition. This one comes with memorable cutscenes, improved AI fighting prowess, one of the best villains in the entire franchise series of F.F. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Have anyone played final fantasy XIII-2?  I recently watched the trailer at YouTube, it's simply different with the other version of XIII edition. This one comes with memorable cutscenes, improved AI fighting prowess, one of the best villains in the entire franchise series of F.F. 

It's an improvement over Final Fantasy XIII in terms of combat, exploration and character advancement.  However, the story is convoluted, often confusing and I have to disagree with you about the villan.  He's certainly not the worst but he's clichéd and kinda forgettable.

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's on Final Fantasy 15 that Noctis made that sacrifice to save everyone else from a certain destruction in the end. 

That's simply an act of love, he is a saviour indeed. Such scene will be emotional to me, due to the fact he gave up his life for others. 

8 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

It's an improvement over Final Fantasy XIII in terms of combat, exploration and character advancement.  However, the story is convoluted, often confusing and I have to disagree with you about the villan.  He's certainly not the worst but he's clichéd and kinda forgettable.

Okay, I got your points around the remastered version of F.F XIII-2. I agree somewhat because you've experienced its gameplay, which made you to decide the better amongst them. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wish I would have played gaming series much earlier, recently I've been playing one of the MMO RPG games. Actually initially I didn't liked surch genre of games, but after playing some, I really fall into it. Now I am willing to get my hands on it.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's simply an act of love, he is a saviour indeed. Such scene will be emotional to me, due to the fact he gave up his life for others. 

Yeah - it's a very fun RPG game in most cases. I think that I have played it twice and on the third time now and still love it very well. 

50 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I wish I would have played gaming series much earlier, recently I've been playing one of the MMO RPG games. Actually initially I didn't liked surch genre of games, but after playing some, I really fall into it. Now I am willing to get my hands on it.

Their are many options of MMO RPGs games out there to play and have fun. I love playing Elder scrolls, star trek online, World of Warcraft etc. This are my favourite role-playing RPGs at the meantime via my PC. 

On 10/27/2021 at 7:04 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah - it's a very fun RPG game in most cases. I think that I have played it twice and on the third time now and still love it very well. 

The video game is simply worth it because it's actions are very much realistic, because the scenes tells it all. The dev took time out to create this wonderful game to fit in to gamers choice. 

On 10/27/2021 at 12:36 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Who's or what characters are the best villains in the entire franchise series of Final Fantasy that you are talking about in Final Fantasy XIII? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Who's or what characters are the best villains in the entire franchise series of Final Fantasy that you are talking about in Final Fantasy XIII? 

In final fantasy series the XIII and XIII-2 are made with much more characters on final fantasy series. The story is self- explanatory, with wide coverage of details, making the XIII and the remastered version XIII-2 memorable versions around FF series.