Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, if such wish will come into play, I'll be very much ecstatic for the development, enabling me to spend money to know the reason for the spending. 

Whenever a game is how its supposed to being made well, gamers don't hesitate to pay for it immediately. It's why some games sells faster than others. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Whenever a game is how its supposed to being made well, gamers don't hesitate to pay for it immediately. It's why some games sells faster than others. 

Sure, I wouldn't waste time on my own to get such a game, because it satisfied my urge and hunger for gaming which is made quality. 

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's an amazing list. Far cry was the most time I played this year. Then comes Mir4. I know there are better games too like cyberpunk, but I only played these two games most of the time.

I understand your two video game options, we can't play all the editions finish, we pick out the ones we like and satisfy the curiosity. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, I wouldn't waste time on my own to get such a game, because it satisfied my urge and hunger for gaming which is made quality. 

Look at how God of War series is selling, it's simply because how the game was made in both its gameplay, battle system and characters. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Look at how God of War series is selling, it's simply because how the game was made in both its gameplay, battle system and characters. 

Yes, God of war is popular video game compatible to different gaming devices. Had it been the devs never put hardwork to make the game-play to look realistic and fun, they wouldn't have gained the popularity today. 

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, God of war is popular video game compatible to different gaming devices. Had it been the devs never put hardwork to make the game-play to look realistic and fun, they wouldn't have gained the popularity today. 

I think there was a time or even last year that God of War won the best rated game on IGN. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When it comes to upgrade from the older version, if a gaming company can simply make the game-play and graphics superb, then I got no problem with them. 

The characters upgrades are major when it comes leveling up any game because without it, the game looks just the same. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

The characters upgrades are major when it comes leveling up any game because without it, the game looks just the same. 

Yeah, and that's one of the changes that makes video game worth it. God of war us well built, and the characters are like real humans, the cut-scenes looks real too. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, and that's one of the changes that makes video game worth it. God of war us well built, and the characters are like real humans, the cut-scenes looks real too. 

What's your favorite series of the God of War franchise? I love God of War 2018 very well. 

On 11/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, Boblee said:

What's your favorite series of the God of War franchise? I love God of War 2018 very well. 

I never can say I've found the best God of war franchise because I'm yet to play the latest versions especially tje God of war 2018 edition. I played only the edition 1 via PS2, the others I watched their trailers only. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I never can say I've found the best God of war franchise because I'm yet to play the latest versions especially tje God of war 2018 edition. I played only the edition 1 via PS2, the others I watched their trailers only. 

Well, you can still play more of it if it's something that you like as a game genre. I'm looking forward to playing the Ragnarok version of the God of War. 

56 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Well, you can still play more of it if it's something that you like as a game genre. I'm looking forward to playing the Ragnarok version of the God of War. 

You're right dear, I'm looking forward to playing the God of war 2018 version. But it will be when I launched the PC later this month. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're right dear, I'm looking forward to playing the God of war 2018 version. But it will be when I launched the PC later this month. 

It's playable on both PC and consoles but if it's on PC that you fancy playing it, it's a good idea because you can enjoy it there as well.