Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I always try to mix up my games in a year in order not to get bored to death with playing one particular game for a long time. 

Is very necessary to mix up those video games z in order to have something different to play and not being stuck in one. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I always try to mix up my games in a year in order not to get bored to death with playing one particular game for a long time. 

Is very necessary to mix up those video games z in order to have something different to play and not being stuck in one. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Seriously, it's the way I have been playing for a while and it's really worth it more than playing one. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the way I have been playing for a while and it's really worth it more than playing one. 

It worth it indeed. That's how I've been around video games. I play here I choose another video game to enjoy different type of genre. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

After my playing of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I have completely changed my stance that it's the best online Mario Kart game for 2021. 

I haven't really played that game yet ever since I moved on from Mario games. Get me the game's trailer let's have a good look. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't really played that game yet ever since I moved on from Mario games. Get me the game's trailer let's have a good look. 

This is the trailer mate, just take a look at what you have been missing out on for so long. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow, that looks awesome. The jump and spin driving trick my Mario in the trailer in slow motion is unbelievably incredible. 

You saw that jump and spin with the way Mario grabbed his wheels when doing that, it's incredible. I really enjoyed doing that in the race 🏎. 

On 11/21/2021 at 6:25 AM, Boblee said:

You saw that jump and spin with the way Mario grabbed his wheels when doing that, it's incredible. I really enjoyed doing that in the race 🏎. 

Yeah, of course I saw it as it was very eye catchy with the slow in motion. Why wouldn't notice that fantastic skills? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, of course I saw it as it was very eye catchy with the slow in motion. Why wouldn't notice that fantastic skills? 

I have not played that kind of game in a long while till I saw that trailer, I rushed and got the game as quickly as possible.