Best 2021 Games?

15 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

The only big games that came out or coming out this year are 

Far Cry 6

RE 8

Hitman 3

COD Vanguard

Battlefield 2042

Call of Duty Vanguard and Battlefield 2042 are my top priority when it comes to 2021 video games. I'm never missing the two. 

On 10/13/2021 at 3:46 PM, Heatman said:

Call of Duty Vanguard and Battlefield 2042 are my top priority when it comes to 2021 video games. I'm never missing the two. 

When is this game Call of Duty Vanguard getting released? I have always been a good fan of COD franchise, I'd not like to miss on this one. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

When is this game Call of Duty Vanguard getting released? I have always been a good fan of COD franchise, I'd not like to miss on this one. 

It's getting released this year November 5th. Most Call of Duty fans are really looking up to the game release. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I knew that COD vanguard isn't released yet, it will make sense to get going with the COD vanguard version. It will give gamers different feeling from the previous editions of COD. 

Yeah - Call of Duty Modern Warfare was a very big hit. A lot of gamers loved it, so that's why a lot of them are looking forward to getting into playing Vanguard when it's out. 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:40 PM, Heatman said:

It's getting released this year November 5th. Most Call of Duty fans are really looking up to the game release. 

November 5th of this year, I'm definitely not going to miss out on the game. I'm setting a remainder for it now in my dairy. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - Call of Duty Modern Warfare was a very big hit. A lot of gamers loved it, so that's why a lot of them are looking forward to getting into playing Vanguard when it's out. 

Yes, all of the call of duty makes sense not just the warfare COD. Fans are simply waiting for the official release of the vanguard edition. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, all of the call of duty makes sense not just the warfare COD. Fans are simply waiting for the official release of the vanguard edition. 

Yeah - it's not that far away right now with less than a month to its release. We are in store for a major blast with the game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's not that far away right now with less than a month to its release. We are in store for a major blast with the game. 

I'm not going to bother about the game till November 5th, then I will explore the possibility of getting it that very day if it's possible or by the next week of it. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no need going for the demo when you can simply wait just less than a month, and get the official game. 

It's why I'm really wishing for time to run faster even though I know that it's not too long anymore. It's just few weeks away and everything will be available.