Register Now
Naiwen

Best 2021 Games?

26 minutes ago, Shagger said:

No, it's original release was meant to be April 16nth 2020, but after all the delays the game didn't actually come out until December 10nth 2020, so it was "after the cut" for most accolade windows for that year. September 17nth was one of the dates they missed. The launch was such a dishonest disaster that there is no way the game deserves to be in in contention GOTY anyway, be it 2020 or 2021.

Yeah - it was really a frustrating wait on the release for those following the game. Imagine having to wait for the game only to have it pushed further away and when it came out finally, it wasn't fully playable. 

41 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It saddens gamers who are simply waiting for the game release to see it being pushed forward up to a year further. Even me will feel disappointed enough, if EA FIFA does that I won't be happy at all, cos I'm more involved with FIFA series. 

That doesn't happen that frequently. Most of the time it happens due to some technical problems. If it is justified well, I don't see any problem with that. May be, I never pre-order any game, so it really doesn't matter to me if the launch date is postponed. 

On 9/25/2021 at 2:57 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It saddens gamers who are simply waiting for the game release to see it being pushed forward up to a year further. Even me will feel disappointed enough, if EA FIFA does that I won't be happy at all, cos I'm more involved with FIFA series. 

Yeah - it's actually what happened with the release of Cyberpunk 2077 which really frustrated most gamers waiting for it. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:31 AM, Head_Hunter said:

To many games I've come across in 2021, which comprises more of adventure, actions, horror, etc. The most recent discovery is simply blood-borne. 

Yeah - Bloodborne is definitely an interesting one. Most gamers who got into it are really enjoying it as well. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - Bloodborne is definitely an interesting one. Most gamers who got into it are really enjoying it as well. 

It's a fantastic gameplay just appearing like a Hollywood movie, it's super cool for the game 'bloodborne, I am considering when their is funds on my hand I'll try to get it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Resident Evil Village is another great game of 2021 that took averagely 11 hours of gameplay to complete it. I really enjoyed playing it. 

You really got the strength to use just 11 hours of your time to complete such a popular and tough resident evil village game.