Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Here they are.. Just take a pick or make your choice. 

I checked it, I couldn't see anything that resembles GTA game in the video. But the video is okay, because the style in which the characters are using riding around the cities in the game is a quality one. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I checked it, I couldn't see anything that resembles GTA game in the video. But the video is okay, because the style in which the characters are using riding around the cities in the game is a quality one. 

Are you kidding me right now? Are you sure that you really played any of the GTA games? 

Just now, Boblee said:

Are you kidding me right now? Are you sure that you really played any of the GTA games? 

Click through it, you'll get exactly what I'm saying. The one I saw in the video looks off from what you explained around GTAs. 

But nevertheless, I still enjoyed watching the video. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Click through it, you'll get exactly what I'm saying. The one I saw in the video looks off from what you explained around GTAs. 

But nevertheless, I still enjoyed watching the video. 

Let me school you more on the game GTA 5. It's likely you're off the game or felt that it's another game you played, I can't even understand. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Let me school you more on the game GTA 5. It's likely you're off the game or felt that it's another game you played, I can't even understand. 

This one now represents the real GTA game, I never really played GTA 5 long, since I don't have it on my PS3. That's why the gameplay looks differently in the first place than others. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This one now represents the real GTA game, I never really played GTA 5 long, since I don't have it on my PS3. That's why the gameplay looks differently in the first place than others. 

You're seriously missing out on one hell of a game that you should have been playing for a while now. Wait till GTA 6 comes out. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll wait, maybe by then I have a higher level console if not PS5 lol.

If you can get your hands on PlayStation 5, it's definitely going to solve all your problems of gaming consoles for a long time. 

Edited by Boblee

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know I don't have enough at the moment for the console, but I am hopeful for the future. 

Even with the current scarcity of the Playstation 5 console, it's definitely going to cause a hike in the price as well. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even with the current scarcity of the Playstation 5 console, it's definitely going to cause a hike in the price as well. 

You know when demand is always high, the price will always go high. So, that's it with PS5 console at the moment. Geners are just in-demand of the console, and their is low availability at the moment. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You know when demand is always high, the price will always go high. So, that's it with PS5 console at the moment. Geners are just in-demand of the console, and their is low availability at the moment. 

By calculation, it's still going to take at least another year before the Playstation 5 console is going to be readily available for purchase anywhere.