Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I play Batman Arkham City, played little of Batman Arkham Knight. Maybe I can get that one too and play it full-time like I am enjoying Arkham City. 

Batman Arkham City seems to be a bigger and better series of the game when I played it the last time. What's your favorite of them all? 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I play Batman Arkham City, played little of Batman Arkham Knight. Maybe I can get that one too and play it full-time like I am enjoying Arkham City. 

Personally, I really enjoyed playing Batman Arkham City. It's one game that they did well all round. Have you watched Gotham series? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I really enjoyed playing Batman Arkham City. It's one game that they did well all round. Have you watched Gotham series? 

Penguin and The Joker are my favorite characters in the Gotham series. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not a movie favourite that's why the name 'Joker doesn't sound familiar to me. I am more into watching of sports more especially on racing and soccer. 

Here is a clip of Gotham Knights video game. If you are interested, you can try it out. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Here is a clip of Gotham Knights video game. If you are interested, you can try it out. 

I saw tremendous feature I love in the game, which is ability to drive my bike around in the game. I saw the main character which is a lady driving the bike during the starting of the trailer, I enjoyed such scene. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I saw tremendous feature I love in the game, which is ability to drive my bike around in the game. I saw the main character which is a lady driving the bike during the starting of the trailer, I enjoyed such scene. 

I never really got to play that particular one by DC but if things goes as planned for me, I might be getting it sooner rather than later. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really got to play that particular one by DC but if things goes as planned for me, I might be getting it sooner rather than later. 

On 2/20/2022 at 11:10 AM, Heatman said:

Yes, I recently watched the Gotham knights trailer which Boblee shared around the forum in another topic. 

25 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I recently watched the Gotham knights trailer which Boblee shared around the forum in another topic. 

I don't think that Gotham knights and Batman Arkham City are the same game, although they must have run in the game. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't think that Gotham knights and Batman Arkham City are the same game, although they must have run in the game. 

They aren't the same, they are totally different games. He showed me just to show me how Gotham knights appear, if I will pick an interest in the game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Okay, if you have the extra time and money you should invest in the game and enjoy beautiful moment of playing video game of such calibre.