Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, if being crazy about the particular game is the only way to really enjoy playing the game, I don't really think that I have any better options not to be. 

Their are some games that are more intense, breadth taking in nature, which makes us stay on our toes due to the feelings it adds to our life. Such can make a gamer to be crazy at some point in the game due to what the game offers. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are some games that are more intense, breadth taking in nature, which makes us stay on our toes due to the feelings it adds to our life. Such can make a gamer to be crazy at some point in the game due to what the game offers. 

As long as the games offers an excellent satisfaction to the gamer, being crazy over its playing is a welcoming act. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I see those games that are much more anticipating and breadth-taking I will know them. At this time, I am playing the ones which I left behind incomplete like my career mode in FIFA 22, RDR-2, Fortnite etc. 

Seriously, I don't really think that most people anticipate anything on FIFA games because most of the time, all of them already know what they are getting. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't really think that most people anticipate anything on FIFA games because most of the time, all of them already know what they are getting. 

I understand your point buddy, they see something good which amazes them that's why they're still playing it, even me too. 

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand your point buddy, they see something good which amazes them that's why they're still playing it, even me too. 

It's actually what happens when video game companies gets boring with their games. It loses value in the eyes of gamers but they will still play it alright. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as the games offers an excellent satisfaction to the gamer, being crazy over its playing is a welcoming act. 

What makes games at times more beautiful to play is the act of not being easy at all with us. So, when we do amazing things on the game we just go crazy. 

45 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

What makes games at times more beautiful to play is the act of not being easy at all with us. So, when we do amazing things on the game we just go crazy. 

Just like some crazy jumps that are carried out in GTA series, it's one of the thrilling things that I love in the game. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Just like some crazy jumps that are carried out in GTA series, it's one of the thrilling things that I love in the game. 

I am a witness to that as well. Those amazing jumps from a very high position is a darling one, fun to watch too of you're a spectator. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

I've been playing Hitman 3 as of late and the shooting is a bit annoying. I might need to try using a mouse and keyboard instead on PC, see if I can control the shot better. But playing it on a controller can be annoying. 

Hitman 3 is among the good video games that was managed last year 2021. You can try out the mouse and keyboard first and see what it gives you. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I am a witness to that as well. Those amazing jumps from a very high position is a darling one, fun to watch too of you're a spectator. 

It took me a while for get one of longest jumps in the game. Let me see if I can get the video of the crazy jump.